A combined City Tour and Great Wall Tour with a Private Guide
On our first day, we will go to Tiananmen square first. Then we'll walk to the Forbidden City.
After lunch, we'll go to the old Hutong area (old town) where old Beijing residents lived. Then we'll visit the Temple of heaven, which was built during the Ming dynasty for emperors to worship to the God of Heaven .
On our second day, we'll visit the Mutianyu Great Wall, which was built in the Ming dynasty in 1404, which is over 600 years. Here is the best preserved and most beautiful section of Great Wall in Beijing.
We'll visit the Summer Palace, which has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered one of the most classical gardens of the world.
On our third day, we'll start in the morning by going to see the cute Panda in the Beijing zoo.
Then we will go to the iconic "Bird Nest"- the National Stadium.
Then we go to the Lama Temple, it is the largest and most well-preserved Tibetan Buddhist temple in Beijing.
You may choose to see the night show of Kungfu or the Acrobatics show in the afternoon.
- Day1: Tiananmen square, Forbidden City, Hutong(old town) , Temple of Heaven
The tour guide with a private car and driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel.
We will go to Tiananmen square first.
Then will walk to the Forbidden City.
After lunch we will go to the Hutong area and Temple of Heaven.
Taking you back to the hotel.
- Day 2: MuTianYu Great Wall, Summer Palace.
In the morning we will take 1. 5 hours driving to the Mutianyu Great Wall. It was built in the Ming dynasty in 1404 which is over 600 years.
- Day 3: Beijing Panda Zoo, Olmpice Stadium, Lama Temple.
In the morning we go see the cute Panda in the Beijing zoo.
Then we will visit the outside of the iconic "Bird Nest"- the National Stadium.
Sending you go back to the hotel and finish our happy trip.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or at any other convenient location in the city.
End location: Back to your hotel, or at any other convenient location in the city.
Duration: 3 days
The car we take is a clean and air conditioned car. For 2 guests, we'll use a Volkswagen PASSART standard.
For 3 to 5 people, we'll use a BUICK business car.
We can also arrange larger vehicles for bigger groups. please contact me for details before booking;
11 seats van is 200rmb more.
19 seats van cost 300rmb more.
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• English-speaking tour guide service fee
• Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
• Gas, toll , parking fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 CHINESE MONEY - - The Forbidden City entrance fee is 60 Yuan per person.
- The tickets of Lama Temple is 25yuan per person.
- The tickets of rickshaw and courtyard is 130 Yuan.
- The tickets of Temple of Heaven is 34 Yuan per person .
- Great Wall entrance tickets fee is 60 Yuan per person.
- Round way of Cable Car is 120 Yuan per person.
- The tickets of Summer Palace is 30 Yuan per person.
- The tickets of Beijing Zoo is 20 Yuan person.
-About 600RMB for the souvenirs and the food in the city.
- Personal Costs
- Entrance Tickets;
- The Forbidden City entrance fee.
- The tickets of Lama Temple.
- The tickets of rickshaw and courtyard.
- The tickets of Temple of Heaven.
- Great Wall entrance tickets fee include the shuttle bus.
- Round way of Cable Car.
- The tickets of Summer Palace.
- The tickets of Beijing Zoo.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.