Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Great Wall with a Private Guide
We will visit Tiananmen Square first; it's the largest public square in the world. A lot of famous events have happened here, such as the military parade on Independence Day. You also could see The Great Hall of People on the west, which is the national congress hall, also well know as Chinese "white house".
Forbidden City is the biggest and best preserved imperial palace in the whole world.
It used to be the Imperial Palace for the Ming and Qing emperors. The Forbidden City was built in 1420 during the Ming Dynasty and it is also the largest piece of ancient Chinese architecture still in existence today.
Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall which is located in the HuaiRou County about 75km northeast of down town Beijing city. With commanding strategic importance, Mutianyu Section is known as the Majestic Pass on Precipitous Mountains. It is integrated with Juyong Section and Frontier Fort, and constitutes a complete defensive system. It is one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall.
Our private guide and driver would meet you in the lobby of your hotel in the morning. You would enjoy - Beijing private Tiaanmen Square , Forbidden City and Mutianyu great wall Tour with us.
- In the morning we will go to the Tian'an men Square and the Forbidden City at first.
- Then we will by car to go to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall.
- After the tour will send you back to the hotel and finish our happy tour.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the lobby of your hotel, or somewhere you want me to pick you up in the city.
End location: Back to your hotel or at any other convenient location in the city.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
The car we take is a clean and air conditioned car. For 2 guests, we'll use a Volkswagen PASSART standard.
For 3 to 5 people, we'll use a BUICK business car.
We can also arrange larger vehicles for bigger groups. please contact me for details before booking;
11 seats van is 200rmb more.
19 seats van cost 300rmb more.
English Speaking Tour Guide.
Air-Conditioned car with professional driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CHINESE MONEY（RMB） - Great Wall entrance tickets fee include the shuttle bus, and is 60 Yuan per person. (about 9 us dollar per person).
- Round way of Cable Car is 120 Yuan per person. (about 18 us dollar person).
- The chair lift go up and toboggan down is 120 Yuan per person. (about 18 us dollar person)
- The Forbidden City entrance fee is 60 Yuan per person. (about 9 us dollar person)
- About 200RMB for the souvenirs and the food at the Great Wall.(optional)
- Great Wall entrance tickets fee include the shuttle bus.
- Round way of Cable Car.
- The chair lift go up and toboggan down.
- The Forbidden City entrance fee .
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Alice was by far one of the best tour guides I have ever had. She was extremely knowledgable about the history of all of the places we visited and really made the most out of my one free day In Beijing. I enjoyed learning about the culture, eating the local food and seeing the sights. Alice made sure everything was timed perfectly and we had a great day.