Beach hopping tour
Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to spend a day exploring the different beaches of the Mahe islands in Seychelles.
We will carefully choose 5 white sand beaches especially for you, have the option of swimming, snorkeling or simply sunbathing while you listen to the waves crashing on the shore.
In between the beaches, you will travel by air-conditioned minivans, cooling you down while you admire the raw beauty of the island.
The sea surrounding the island is forever warm so do not miss out and book now. It is forever warm so do not miss out and book now.
Looking forward to having you while this tour with me.
- Hotel/port pickup
- Drive to Beau Vallon beach - Spend 1 hr seeing the beauty of the seashore
- Next spot we are visiting is Anse Royale beach, spend 1 hr, here you'll marvel the marine life while snorkeling
- Drive to beach Anse Forban beach for 1hr beach where we will have lunch and drinks
- This will be followed by a stop at Baie Lazare beach for an hour swim in the calm sea protected by the bay. This is where the first Explorers landed when they discovered Seychelles back in 1742
- Lastly, we will stop at port Launay beach for an hour
- All these beaches are remarkable for crystal clear sand, impressive granitic boulders so do not forget your camera for some great photoshoot
- Drop off
**Note:** This tour can be customized due to your preference, please ask me for a quote, and I will send you a customized tour for booking.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port (Seychelles comercial port), Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
SUV: air-conditioned, 2 pax
Minivan: Air-conditioned, 7 pax
Minibus: Air-conditioned, 14 pax
Please ask me for a quote in accordance with the number of travels and I'll have this tour customized.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Per Person for:
Food, Drinks, Snacks, Lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Only French and English tours