Then I moved to St. Croix U. S. Virgin Island and shortly after moved to Indiana where completed high school and trade school education. On graduation from high school, I moved to Texas where attended Texas College in Tyler, Texas. At that College, I was conferred with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and became a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity and also a member of the International Student Association.
Since that time, I have worked in administration and management for different companies over the years, I gave 10 years service to the US Army and was afforded the opportunity to travel around the world to at least five continents. As a Tour Guide, I had the privilege of driving the royal family of Dubai, the CEO of Disney World Pictures, Sir. Vivian Richard, among other dignitaries and popular personalities.
A Recent Review of this guide
- Bachelors in Business Administration at Tyler Texas College
- Certificate of Completion in St. Kitts Tourism Authority Ambassador Program
- Certificate of Completion for the September 2016 Tourism Sector Training
- People's Choice Award from the Ministry of Tourism
- United States Army Veteran
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences