The easiest way to get a panoramic overview of the city
We will head for the hill of Montjuic, where we'll find a large city park, headquarters of the 1992 Olympic Games, along with wonderful views of the city.
From Montjuich the tour continues with the port area, passing by the statue of Christopher Columbus, La Rambla avenue, Beach area, Arch of Triumph, Plaça Cataluña, the heart of the city.
The Passeig de Gracia boulevard , one of the Barcelona's most elegant and exclusive avenues. Here is where we'll find the famous Modernist houses, including the Gaudi's Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
Another stop will be made at the Sagrada Familia for photos and outside explanations
- Plaça Espanya
- Montjuich hill: 1992 Olympic facilities. The perfect spot for the city views
- Christoper Columbus monument
- Old and Olympic harbour, Barceloneta district, beach area
- Arch of Triumph, built on the occasion of the 1888 Universal Exhibition
- Plaça Catalunya, the central square in Barcelona
- Passeig de Gracia avenue: Gaudi's Batlló and Mila houses
- Sagrada Familia basilica -outside- If you wish to visit the inside, let me know!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: " A la carte "
At your hotel, apartment, cruise terminal.
You will recognize me very easily because of my Credential and also a sign with your name.
If you need a different meeting location, let me know for an extra charge.
End location: " A la carte "
At your hotel, apartment, cruise terminal or downtown.
Duration: 4 hours
Morning or afternoon tour
-Me, as your local expert of the city.
-Advance booking with skip the line tickets
-Free map of Barcelona
-Extra questions you might have for your perfect stay in Barcelona
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euros - Coffee, snacks.
If your are traveling in a larger group or if you need me to arrange private transportation, please contact me to request a quote.