I love culture and art and after so long I still enjoy doing what I do. I feel very lucky to do the job I like. It's more than a job, it's a way of life.
I am a passionate of travelling. I've lived in France, and United States, and for a while I was a Tour Director for travel companies and I've travelled to many places around the world.
I have a Degree in Tourism and a Postgraduate Degree in Cultural Tourism. At this moment I am also studying the Degree of Humanities at the University. I try to continuously join programs to learn more about our history, art and culture.
I love to be in contact with people from abroad and show them Barcelona through walking tours in the Gothic Quarter and its hidden spots, by making them discover its gastronomy and wines, the art of Picasso, Gaudí and so many artists that had left their footprint here. I also give tours to the F. C. Barcelona Stadium. Barcelona is an spectacular place! Other tours will be in other places in Catalonia: Girona, Dalí Museum, Sitges or Costa Brava.
I mainly give my tours in English and French, but also in Italian, Spanish or Catalan, my mother language.
I can adapt the tours to your needs and if there is something you don't see in the detailed tours here described, ask me, the tour will always be a tailored made tour for you, your family or friends. Tours will be always private.
Only Licensed Guides like me, can give explanations inside museums or monuments, and we are allowed to skip Museum entrance lines. We will not waste time in that!
Contact me, and I will help in anything to make the most of your time in Barcelona! This city is a wonderful place and I invite you to discover it with me!
See you soon!
A Recent Review of this guide
Absolutely WONDERFUL tour!! Laura was extremely knowledgeable and enjoyable. We had a group of 9 with varying degrees of knowledge about architecture, and every single one of us enjoyed the 5 hours we spent learning from her. That was no Eady task for her! Plus, she went ABOVE AND BEYOND by helping us when my sister-in-law lost her wallet after exiting a taxi. When this world gets back to normal and people travel again, you simply MUST tour with Laura.
Licensed Catalonia Tour Guide #1747 for 20 years
* Degree in Tourism (CETT, University of Barcelona)
* Post Graduate in Cultural Tourism (University of Barcelona)
* Currently studying Degree in Humanities (UOC, Open University of Catalonia)
* Studies about Picasso (University of Barcelona and Picasso Museum)
* Studies about Spanish Civil War (University of Barcelona)
* Studies about Montserrat (University of Girona with Monastery of Montserrat)
* Studies about Hospital of Sant Pau (Uned, National Distance Education University)
* Tutor at the Master of Management of Tourist Heritage, (CETT E-learning, University of Barcelona)
* Former Teacher for Tourist Industry and Guides programs training (Euroaula, among other Schools)
* Member of Aguicat, Catalan Association for Licensed Tour Guides
I don't drive in my tours, but I can arrange for private transportation with car companies that I rely on.