Museums / Culture, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You must be able to get in and out of the car by yourself. Light wheel chairs only.
Maximum travelers: 6
German (fluent), English (fluent), Greek (fluent)
This is the most complete tour to get to know the city with many faces!!!
A six hours tour to make you feel like a local!!
In this tour we will see the site of the Olympic Games of Barcelona 1992, the Gothic discrit and the Roman ruins, the medieval Barcelona, the Barcelona of Gaudi, with Sagrada Familia, casa Batllo and Casa Mila , the Modern times Barcelona of today and the sites of the two world EXPO of 1888 and 1929 (world Trade Fairs) The scip the line tickets to visit Sagrada Familia church are included.
This is a tour that includes part driving with photostops and part walking inside the old city because is a pedestrian area only
The driving part contains
- Montjuic Hill
- Olympich sites
- Palau National (MNAC)National Museum of Art of Catalunya
- Magic fountain
- Olympic Port
- Sagrada Familia with a visit on your own pace inside
- Ciutadela Park and the Arc of Triumpf
- Passeig de Gracia (Casa Mila , Casa Batllo a. o. )
- Placa Catalunia
- The Ramblas
And the walking part is
- The Gothic quarters that means the old city with the Cathedral Santa Eulalia, the old Gothic Palace, Adjuntament the columns of the roman temple August, The ruins of the old Roman Barcelona and the Roman walls
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel lobby.
End location: Your hotel lobby or wherever you want me to drop you off (within Barcelona).
Duration: 6 hours
Privately owned vehicle, Kia Carnival or Renault Trafic, fully air conditioned.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euros - This is an average price per person for an optional meal.
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Nichole was terrific! She accommodated every thing we requested and more. We highly recommend her to all visitors to Barcelona. Sharon Pearson