Youth and Family, Shore Excursion, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. According to our legislation children must be seated on special seats for them , so please let us know in advance the age, size and weight for the chair/s.
Must be able to get in and out of the minivan.
Maximum travelers: 10
Catalan (fluent), English (fluent), French (advanced), Spanish (fluent)
From the harbor to the airport / Hotel - or vice versa -
You are about to start or just finishing an excellent cruising experience, and Barcelona is your port of embarking/debarking.
I am sure you are looking for the perfect start/colophon, the best sightseeing tour …
Let me be your cicerone in Barcelona, one of the most important capitals in the Mediterranean !!!
I will meet you at the most convenient point (airport/harbor/hotel) for you, ready to enjoy a scenic tour visiting the main highlights, landmarks of the city.
An overview of the city if it is your very first time to Barcelona or more specific if you have any particular interest.
Please, be aware that the tour can be customized for your party in case you have any special request or if you need a larger vehicle. Let me know, and the visit will be adapted to you.
- Montjuic hill (Olimpic Ring, Museum of National Art of Catalonia, and splendid panoramic views)
- Passeig de Gràcia (Luxury shopping line and the most beautiful examples of Modernist architecture, among them Batllo's house and Mila's House by Antonio Gaudi)
- Sagrada Familia (Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece; the most iconic building in town))
- Plaza Catalunya (favorite meeting point for tourists and locals too, the starting point of the famous Ramblas))
- Old Town (Ancient traces from the Roman and Medieval Barcelona)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the airport
End location: At the pier
Duration: 4 hours
Mercedes Minivan or minibus depending on the size of your party
You get a fully licensed tour guide, minibus and driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euros - For lunch, snacks...
Admission fees to any landmark.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was one of the best tours of a city in 4 hours we have had