Enjoy a morning in the market and try local products. Taste local tapas and wines
Explore the authentic local cuisine of Barcelona under the guidance of a sommelier.
You will visit the neighborhood of Born and the Santa Caterina Market to discover seasonal, local foods and enjoy an olive oil tasting.
You will continue your journey to the Barrio Judio (Jewish Quarter) and the famous Gothic Quarter of the city. End the tour with a local tapas lunch in a wine bar.
- Meeting at the main offices of Rusc de Turisme, a private co-working space where I will introduce our morning activity.
- Visit to the Santa Caterina market and Born Quarter with a food tastings included.
- Visit to the Gothic Quarter
- Jewish Quarter for a local tapas lunch.
- Last stop at Barcelona Cathedral, Plaça de la Catedral
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Rusc de Turisme - Main offices:
Carrer Montsio 10, 08002 Barcelona
15 minutes from the port
End location: Barcelona Cathedral
Plaça de la Catedral - Gothic Quarter
Duration: 3 hours
This is a walking tour
Market Visit and fruit or vegetable tasting
Olive oil and Cheese tasting
Drinks and local wines
Tapas lunch included
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 € - For your personal expenses
Your personal expenses
I am not a driver, I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
I don't have a license to give tours inside Sagrada Familia or History museums.