Experience one day sightseeing excursion to Bangkok from Laem Chabang port
Your one day Bangkok shore Excursion begins by disembarking your ship and meeting your local tour guide. See the best of Bangkok on this 1-day Sightseeing Bangkok Highlight Shore Excursion. This tour serves as an ideal introduction to this fascinating city that is very famous and appreciated by visitors for its versatility and multiple points of interests. After, you will return to your ship for an on-time departure.
The city of Angels, namely Bangkok, has a large range of cultural attractions to visit. The Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple.
Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha, and see the birthplace of traditional Thai massage then enjoy your boat ride along the Chao Phraya River and canal alleyways to see local people's way of life. Make a stop at "Baan Silapin or the Artist's House", one of Bangkok's great hidden gems, old wooden house on Khlong Bang Luang in Thonburi side.
At the end of the tour, admire the charming of Wat Arun Temple with Khmer-style spire.
- Pick up from Laem Chabang Port (or Klong Toey Port), cruise terminal or any other convenient location
- Drive to Bangkok with a private tour guide and experienced driver
- Visit the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha Temple)
- Visit Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha Temple)
- Enjoy a long tail boat ride along the river and canal
- Have a Thai lunch at a local Thai cafe by the canal
- "Baan Silapin or the Artist's House", one of Bangkok's great hidden gems, old wooden house on Khlong Bang Luang in Thonburi which features a traditional Thai puppet (no string - use three guys controlling one puppet) and there is a free puppet show take place at 2 pm every Tue/Wed/Fri and weekend (depends on their availability)
- Visit Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- After, you will return to your cruise for an on-time departure.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The guide will meet you at Laem Chabang Port, cruise terminal or any other convenient location.
If you arrive at Klong Toey port, the cost of the tour will be reduced, so please contact me for the details before booking.
End location: Back to Laem Chabang Port, cruise terminal or as previously agreed
Duration: 12 hours
Within 12 hours of tour duration, including the pick up time at Laem Chabang Port until back to the port or any other location as we previously agreed.
Please note Bangkok is about 2 hours away to the north by car.
Private Luxury Air-Conditioned Van
We have space to seat 6 adults comfortably. I can accommodate up to 8 adults with a little less space, so please contact me for details.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Luxury Air-Conditioned Van with Experienced Driver
- Pick up / drop off from Laem Chabang Port (or Klong Toey Port)
- Laem Chabang Port vehicle entrance fee
- All tickets for the Express Way & Motorway
- Long-tail boat ride along the river and canal
- Thai traditional lunch
- Traditional Thai snacks and refreshments
- Admission fees to all places as per the itinerary
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 THB - All Inclusive! No additional cost
Only when you want to buy souvenirs or local food back home
No extra cost
I'm a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
See Bangkok like locals do, eat what locals eat. Perfect experience, Peach is highly recommended.