When, what, how and who, 1 day.
During this must-do introduction of Bangkok I will take you to the cultural highlights of the city.
We start at the famous Royal Palace and the Wat Phra Keow. I will introduce our beloved royal family to you and take you to the hidden secrets of this Palace.
You will get a clear understanding why all Thai families love the royal family so much. You don't have to wonder anymore why we cover our walls with photographs of our King and his family.
We continue to the Wat Pho which houses the biggest reclining Buddha statue of the city. Golden showers of glittering light ponder on your face. While you walk passed his beautiful expression you wonder how it would feel to reach a state of enlightenment.
After a break of silence we get on board a local boat to explore the local way of life next to the canals of this once so famous Venice of the east.
The final destination today is Chinatown. There are markets to discover and century old alleys to be seen in this always bustling part of Bangkok.
08. 00 Meet at your hotel and embark on our trip together by local transport.
09. 00 Arrive at the Royal Palace.
11. 00 Continue to Wat Pho.
12. 00 Find the best local restaurant for lunch.
13. 30 Exploration of Bangkok by boat.
14. 30 Chinatown discovered and walking tour.
16. 00 Back to your hotel or. . . .
When you visit temples or the Royal Palace it's obliged to dress polite. This means that the shoulders should be covered for all. For men a long pair of trousers and for ladies a skirt or dress that covers the knees.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your Hotel or for Shore Excursions at Klong Toey port only.
End location: Your Hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
The duration of this trip depends on shown interest, traffic jams and unpredictable happy surprises. I am not strict about time as long as we're having fun.
- My personal service and knowledge trough out the whole day.
- Admission fee to the Royal Palace.
- Admission fee to the Wat Pho.
- Local delicious Thai style lunch with soft drinks, coffee/tea.
- Beautiful boat ride along the canals of fabulous Bangkok.
- Walking tour in Chinatown.
- Cold water and towels in the car.
- Local snacks and fruits as offered during the day.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Us Dollar - Today you just need some money for personal expenses like souvenirs etc.
Personal expenses for souvenirs etc.
This tour is done by public transportation like skytrain, river express boat etc. If you like I can also arrange a private car for you at a small surcharge.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Faye in Bangkok was absolutely the top of the world guides , if there are the chance to have 6 stars instead of 5 then I would rate them a 6 . Clear explanation on the various places visited , plenty of time on each of them , nothing in a hurry, excelent transportation used , fantastic food chosen. Great experience!