Explore Bangkok like a local.
On this full day Bangkok tour we will emerge into Bangkok the local way and visit the places you want to see.
In the morning I will meet you at the hotel and together we'll plan where to go first on this special day. Then we'll embark on a local transportation tour around town. Depending on your hotel we'll take the Skytrain, underground, a tuk tuk, the boat over the river etc.
On this day for example we can visit:
- The Grand Palace.
- Wat Pho.
- Talad Lad Mayom (weekends only)
- Local markets.
- Jim Thompson house.
- Golden Mount.
- Chinatown backstreets.
- The Marble temple.
- Wat Traimit.
- Chatchuchak weekend market.
- Local areas.
After this 'explorers guide to Bangkok' I'll make sure you get back to your hotel safely.
If you plan to visit Bangkok, I'll make it an adventure to never forget.
The itinerary is as flexible as you are but for example:
08. 00 am. Meet at your hotel and embark on a great journey by local public transport.
08. 45 am. Arrive at you first chosen site in Bangkok. Maybe the local and colorful flower market for great pictures.
09. 30 am. Go to our next destination.
10. 00 am. Visit the Golden Mount for stunning views over town.
11. 30 am. Arrive at the Grand Palace and explore this cultural highlight of Thailand.
1 pm. Have a delicious local lunch with a great view over wat Arun.
2 pm. Make a fun longtail boat ride along the ancient waterways.
3 pm. Visit the backstreets of Chinatown and buy souvenirs by the pound.
4. 00 pm. Arrive back at your hotel.
But as the day is really in your hands, the day can go any way you like.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel.
End location: Your hotel or another place in the city.
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on traffic, weather, your own pace and the fun we have.
- My private and very experienced guiding.
- Water and snacks during the day as offered.
- Local transportation.
- Insurance and local taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 Usd. - For the admissions, meals, klong tour boatride if you like and your own souvenirs or a drink if you want. This is per person and is based on previous groups. But some people spend $ 10 usd and others $ 50 usd so it all depends on your wish of places to visit and things to do.
- Admission fees.
- Other drinks.
- Personal expenses.