As I speak three foreign languages (French, English and Spanish) and enjoy working with people, my first job here was as an Information Counsellor at the Banff Information Centre.
I worked several jobs in the Tourism Industry in Banff until I reconnected with Incentive Travel and became an accredited Tour Guide. I also worked as an interpreter for Parks Canada and started working as a freelance tour director seasonally in 2010, creating my own guiding company.
I would be very happy to welcome you to Banff and show some behind-the-scenes secrets that only locals know about! Come and join me on an informative, fun and relaxed tour of our gorgeous Mountain National Parks.
A Recent Review of this guide
Sophie is a very professional and knowledgeable guide. She has many secret spots in Banff for photo shooting! Our two day trip was organized very effectively and efficiently. We almost see Banff from all the angels and inside out. Thank you Sophie!
- French. Je parle FRANÇAIS
- Spanish. Hablo ESPAÑOL
- Accredited tour guide - Interpretive Guides Association (IGA) : certified member
- Fully licensed and insured driver-guide
- Fully licensed and insured step-on guide (to guide you in your private vehicle while you drive)
- Current First-aid certification.
- MORAINE LAKE is not part of our tours during high season due to vehicle traffic restrictions.
It is important to obey wildlife viewing rules (passengers take photos through the window and remain in the vehicle).