An ACMG Hiking guide and a registered physiotherapist, my focus is on teaching and helping others find and create their own adventure.
Focusing on being with the scenery, learning, and laughter, you will be in an atmosphere that is relaxed as you hike through the Canadian Rockies. Your trip is specifically suited for you and your needs. Among customer comments are "fantastic trip", "awesome guide", "humour", "knowledgeable", and "highly recommended".
My commitment is to offer you a stress-free, professional, and personal experience. Not seeing a trip you want, no problem! Message me and let's create a custom trip together. How awesome would it be to suggest to your friends or family to go on a hike in the mountains?
We can make it happen!
Together we can:
- Hike vast meadows, windswept ridges, and alpine lakes! Oh, there is so much to see!
- Experience the freedom of learning how to go into the mountains on your own
- Discover the joy of moving our bodies
- Explore the hidden treasures of Banff National Park
- Feel the connection with the mind-blowing mountainous terrain
- Breathe in the clean Canadian air
Oh man, I am getting excited!!!
- Association of Canadian Mountain Guides (ACMG) Hiking Guide
- Registered Physiotherapist - What's better than an on trail physiotherapist!?!
- Advanced Wilderness Medicine - Don't worry, we won't be needing this, it's just to make me look good!
- Interpretative Guide