Youth and Family, Museums / Culture
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You can stay in the car the enjoy the view.
Maximum travelers: 10
Cantonese (fluent), English (fluent), German (basic), Malay (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
Brunei in a Glance
We can adapt the itinerary to your interests, but places of interest includes: Sultan's Palace, Mosques, Museum and Water Village. A visit to the water village is a must to see Bruneian's Life.
1. Jame Asre Mosque (Visit to the Praying room is not available on Thursday and Friday)
2. Istana Nurul Iman (Sultan's Palace, only from outside)
3. Royal Regalia Museum
4. Water Village (includes a boat ride and light refreshment)
5. Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque (if time permits)
6. Souvenir Shop (if time permits)
7. Morning Wet Market (if time permits)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Will pick you up at your hotel (within Bandar Town, Gadong) and the airport.
Extra USD10 for Pick up from Empire Hotel
Extra USD30 for pick up from cruise ship
End location: Will drop you at the place we picked you
Duration: 4 hours
During the Month of Ramadhan, all Museum will be close by 2pm
Price quoted above includes transfer By Saloon Car.
If there are more than 4 pax, additional USD100 to be charged for rental of Van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 BND - Souvenirs, Drinks, Food
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great tour, timely and well organized. Highly recommend Esjay as an easy going, knowledgeable and fun tour guide.