Suitable for beginner who enthusiasm in Mount climbing
Bali has one of geo-park site that awarded by UNESCO as world heritage site. The famous semi active volcano called Batur that people mostly come to overlooking magnificent caldera with a semi active volcano in the middle with lake on the side.
Now, this open to whom enthusiasm in adventure and try the best challenging trekking activities. It is suitable for beginner.
This tour is start in early morning, Pick up time will be around 01:30 - 02. 30 depending of your hotel location. After arrive at our welcome point, we will provide you with proper walking stick, Head Lamp even Jacket. The weather temperature will be about 16 degrees Celsius.
From here you will start your climbing to the peak of Mount Batur. The day is still in dark although the sun will have colorized the sky little bit with it's a bright line at the time. When you arrive at the top, you should see the shadow of the three nearby mountains; Mount Abang, Mount Agung and Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island.
- 01. 30: Pick up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Jimbaran, Canggu, Semiyak Area.
- 02. 00: Pick up time at Sanur Area.
- 02. 30: Pick up time at Ubud Area
- 04. 00: Start
- 06. 00: View point to witness beautiful sunrise.
- 06. 30 : Having your light breakfast with volcanic steam egg and tea or Bali coffee.
- 07. 00: Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur.
- 08. 00: descending down Mount Batur.
- 09. 30: Arrive Back at Finish point.
- 10. 00: Visiting Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village. (Optional)
- 13. 00: Arrive Back at the hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or villa Lobby
Benoa port terminal
End location: Hotel, Villa Lobby or benoa port or anywhere you wish to be dropped near by
Duration: 12 hours
Air-conditioned, type Toyota Inova 2014 with 2500CC diesel engine
- Return transportation
- Welcome drink
- Light breakfast
- trekking guide
- Trekking stick
- Head lamp
- Entrance ticket
- Mineral water
Any items or purchase of a personal nature and any items not mentioned in Whats Included.