The unique practice in eastern healing process and enjoy the famous cat poo cino
The unique practice in eastern healing process. The book and movie "Eat Pray Love" have turned the spotlight on balians, As Balinese healer, he has his own way of healing, starting from "reading" with the tip of his fingers the person's body or mind condition, checking the head in various points, then double at the level of meridians on the foot. Body or Mind condition includes lymphatic system, focus, sense of direction in life (purpose and undivided mind), memory, intelligence, trauma, stress, anxiety, worry, doubt. Ask yourself why you want to visit a Balian -- out of curiosity? To learn a little about traditional balinese healing ? Because you are ill and genuinely need a healing?
Tour Itinerary : Tours Starts 08:30 am
1. The Highlight of the tour : Meet The famous Bali healer for healing process, He uses various practices of healing ;
- Reflexology (expansive knowledge of the nadis/meridians);
- Sacred healing Mantras and Mudras.
- Sacred healing Tantric drawings, either with a pen (directly on the skin), or with a small stick
2. Make your own Batik cloth, Batik is signature dress for cultural and formal event in Bali island, the patern is unique!
3. Visit This cool and dense swath of jungle, officially called Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana, houses three holy temples. The sanctuary is inhabited by a band of over 600 grey-haired and greedy long-tailed Balinese macaques, located in Ubud ( Famous called ubud monkey forest)
4. Lunch at suckling pig local restaurant ( Balinese famous dish)
5. See traditional process the making of Bali coffee an other herbal tea
6. Back to the ship
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
Toyota Innova 2013 . Bigger car available on request!. All Transportation are Modern AC Car and License as Tourist Transportation Vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Spiritual Value and IDR 200.000 for entrance ticket, donation and meals.
note : please bring petty cash in local currency (IDR)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Agung was an excellent guide, he spoke great English, was very friendly, and he had a lot of knowledge about Bali and all of the sights we saw. We will be looking Agung up next time we're in Bali, thank you very much for everything, we had a fantastic time. Thanks again, Bec and Rob.