Ayutthaya Customized One Day Tour with Private Tour Guide and Transport
Ayutthaya is 76 kilometres north of Bangkok, boasts numerous magnificent ruins, and is an island at the confluence of three rivers: Chao Phraya River, Lopburi River and Pa Sak River. The South of Ayutthaya where the Chao Phraya River flows, there are a diverse of local communities, and traditional Buddhist temple exist there.
I have created this tour as an introduction to Ayutthaya's rich cultural heritage and the other sights. Apart from discovering the different local cultures, you will experience Ayutthaya's highlights, local people's way of life, and a variety of local snacks.
We will visit Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace, a palace complex formerly used by the Thai kings. The palace dates back to the seventeenth century and its revival by King Mongkut (Rama IV) in the nineteenth century. Then heading to explore the Historical Park of Ayutthaya which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since December 13, 1991.
- Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok or any other convenient location
- Discover Ayutthaya with a private tour guide and experienced driver
- Enjoy a fully customized tour to suit around your unique interests
- After, you will return to your hotel or any other location as previously agreed
Top Attractions in Ayutthaya.
- Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace, the Palace of King Rama IV with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic Architecture.
- Wat Phanan Choeng - Houses one of the largest, most beautiful and most highly revered Buddha images in Ayutthaya
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkol features a large Stupa, built after King Naresuan's Victory over the Burmese
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet - The holiest temple on the site of the old Royal Palace in Thailand's ancient capital of Ayutthaya
- Wat Mahathat or Temple of the Great Relics - The Buddha head in the tree roots
- Wat Lokayasutharam, houses the largest Reclining Buddha image
- Wat Chaiwattanaram, one of the most impressive Buddhist temple on the west bank of Chao Phraya River
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or any other convenient location in Bangkok
End location: Back to your hotel or as previously agreed
Duration: 10 hours
Within 10 hours of tour duration starting since the pick up time at your hotel or any other convenient location in Bangkok and back to your hotel or any place as we previously agreed.
The starting time of this tour can be flexible but we should leave Bangkok before 10 am to don't get back to Bangkok too late evening.
Please note Ayutthaya is about one hour away from Bangkok to the north by car.
Private Luxury Air-Conditioned Van.
We have space to seat 6 adults comfortably. I can accommodate up to 8 adults with a little less space, so please contact me for details.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 THB - For all admission fees, meal, your own expense and activities such as long tail boat ride etc.
I'm a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
As per the other tour we booked, this was seamlessly amazing. Ayutthaya is an extraordinary place and being there with someone who has a deep knowledge and an enthusiasm to share it makes it even more special. Peachaya's enthusiasm for all things Thai, and a very strong command of english that allows her to get this across to people on her tours. Peachaya is also very flexible and managed several changes to our schedule with no fuss, just the usual Thai smile and rapid response. She is the best!!