A must-see for nature lovers!
The Pinnacles Desert is one of the natural wonders of Western Australia: thousands of eerie limestone formations up to 4 meters high sporadically scattered over the vast yellow, rippled sand dunes. A great day out and away from the city life exploring one of Western Australia's top natural attraction. Before we make our away to the amazing and surreal Pinnacles Desert and the spectacular white sand dunes in Lancelin (sand boarding optional) we have a choice to visit the wildlife park (optional), a winery for wine tasting and chocolate factory or alternatively we can go via Hillarys Boat Harbour for Perth aquarium (optional), shops and beautiful beachside location.
The itinerary can be adapted and changed according to your interests.
Receive a complimentary departure transfer to the airport/cruise terminal (not for arrivals) when booking at least two of my tours.
Note that itinerary can be changed and adapted. If you don't wish to visit a winery or go to the Wildlife park there is an option of going via Hillarys Boat Harbour with Perth Aquarium (optional), local shops and beach.
- Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs.
- Sandalford Winery - Free wine tasting. Spectacular venue!
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory. Free tasting.
- Caversham Wildlife Park (optional). Australian animals: koalas, kangaroos and wombats.
- Coffee break (own expense).
- Sand dunes in Lancelin (Sand boarding optional).
- Stop at Cervantes for delicious lobster lunch at the Lobster shack or any other venue of your choice (own expenses)
- Visit local beach at Hangover Bay.
- Drive along the 3. 5Km Pinnacles Desert Drive (weather permitting), stop for photos and walk. Entry fee included.
- Visit amazing Lancelin White Sand dunes (Sand boarding optional).
- Back to your hotel at around 18:30hrs/19:00hrs.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
End location: Drop off at your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
Duration: 9 hours
Depending on weather and traffic the tour could take a bit longer.
A 2018 VW people mover. Very spacious, modern and comfortable vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
80 Australian Dollars - Estimated cash for lunch and coffee break around $50 to $100.
Caversham Wildlife Park entry $29 (optional visit)
Lobster Lunch - Half lobster with chips and salad or rice - $35 to $50
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We highly recommend Sergio Libertino to be your guide to take you on a wonderful tour to the Pinnacle Desert! He was extremely personable and knowledgeable. We were docked in Fremantle and only had a limited time to get back to our ship. The Pinnacle Desert was quite a distance away, but I would strongly recommend that you get there if you can if you want to see incredible scenery that you will not see anywhere else in the world!! The best way to get there is with Tours by Locals and to use Sergio.