Waves - Wine and Waterfalls with a Private Guide
Imagine walking over the tops of the trees like a bird. Imagine driving on a road built out to sea. Imagine booming blow holes. Admire towering waterfalls. Imagine picturesque villages where you can have a delicious glass of wine or two.
Travel through Australia's oldest National Park and admire the engineering
marvel of the sea cliff bridge built out to sea
- Experience the roar of the blowhole in Kiama
- Walk over the treetops on the Illawarra Fly - easy 45 min walk
- Admire the towering Fitzroy Waterfalls, which drop more than 80 metres into Morton National Park
- Visit the boutique villages of the region with their elegant shops
- Wine tasting in the Southern Highlands!
Small groups - providing personal attention
Tailor made private charters are available on request.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at any city hotels or Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay and Darling Harbour or at another agreed upon location.
End location: Same as pick-up point or at another agreed upon location.
Duration: 8 hours
subject to weather and road conditions
very comfortable a/c 8 seater vehicle and I also have a comfortable 12 seater vehicle with video and free WIFI
***NOTE***I can accommodate various groups of travelers. If you have specific transportation requirements, pricing inquiries or if your preferred start time isn't listed, please send me an email by clicking on the 'ASK A QUESTION' button that's listed on my tour page and profile. I will reply to you promptly. Thanks
* My services as your local private guide
* Private transportation
* Complimentary bottle of water
* Wine tasting
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 AUS$ - For the optional Tree walk any extra funds would be for items or purchases of a personal nature not included as part of the tour.
* Optional tree top walk app. A$30
* Anything not listed under the "What's Included" section of the tour page
* This tour is designed and priced for 5 persons, I am able to accommodate groups of up to 10 persons, please contact me for a customized tour that will be priced and designed for your group.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
He was a great guide. It wasn't the best weather for the tour so he knew how to rearrange the trip to see as much as possible in the time frame. That a great plus of a tour by locals. And the places we went were amazing.