Enjoy The Highlights of Athens in 4 Hours
For those who want to taste a little bit of everything in the capital of Greece, this is the perfect tour.
It will start with the Acropolis site, a complex that includes the Parthenon, Erectheion, Temple of Athena Nike, Propylaia, Odeon of Herodus Atticus, Dionysus theater and finally the Mars Hill or Areios Pagos. Our next stop will be the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, the Panathenian Stadium, the memorial of the Unknown Soldier and the changing of the Guards in front of the Greek Parliament. We will also drive through Plaka where there are little shops with handmade crafts and gifts for you to buy at Monastiraki. After that, we will see the Trilogy of Athens and finally the Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of Athens) and don't forget to take some pictures to remember the beautiful city!
** This tour can be extended to 6 hours. Please, inquire me for a customized tour.
Our tour will start from your accommodation or the cruise ship port in Athens and we will drive to the various locations:
- Acropolis, the most famous place in Athens, with Parthenon the Temple of Athena Goddess
- Temple of the Olympian Zeus and the Arch of Hadrian next to it
- Syntagma Square to see the Changing of the Guards in front of the Greek Parliament where the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier stands
- Athens Trilogy: Academy of Athens, University of Athens, National Library
We will stop to see the most important highlights such as the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympics happened and Lycabettus Hill the highest place to see the city.
Then, we will return to your accommodation.
* Keep in mind that we are never in a hurry and always ready to change the itinerary according to your needs.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
A 9-seat luxurus Mercedes minivan with panoramic view 2015 model,a/c and non smoking policy. Historical videos available on board. 1 free bottle of water per person and big back space.
* If you need a pick up/drop off at the airport, please inquire me for a customised tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - Ticket for the sightseeing.
I am a guide-driver, not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments. Although for every single tour historical videos are available through a monitor in my luxurus 2015 Mercedes minivan.