City, Day Trip / Out of Town, Museums / Culture, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: Yes. This tour is suitable for children as long as they are supervised by a parent. Child seat available upon request.
You must enjoy walking short distances and be able to get in and out of a car.
Maximum travelers: 4
English (fluent), Greek (fluent)
Enjoy the amazing Athens Attika
During this tour, we will visit very interesting places such as the Acropolis Hill, Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon and Erechtheion, Dionysus Theatre and Herodes Atticus Odeon, Areopagus (Mars Hill), the Temple of Zeus, the old Olympic Stadium.
You will see the Change of the Guards in front of the Parliament, then have lunch at a traditional Greek restaurant.
We will continue to the Lycabettus Hill - the highest point in Athen, the ancient Greek and Roman Agora located in Plaka and then the old city of Athens, Acropolis Museum or Athens Archaeological Museum.
We will visit:
- Acropolis hill
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Parthenon and Erechtheion
- Dionysus Theatre and Herodes Atticus Theatre
- Temple of Zeus
- Old Olympic Stadium
- Change of the Guards in front of the Parliament
- Lunch at a very nice local traditional restaurant
- Lycabettus hill-highest point in Athens with magnificent view
- The Ancient Greek and Roman Agora located in Plaka-the old city of Athens
- New Acropolis Museum or the National Archaeological Museum
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at the cruise ship port in Athens or wherever is convenient, airport-hotel-apartment etc. in Athens
End location: I will drop you off at the cruise ship port in Athens or alternatively to airport-hotel-apartment etc. in Athens.
Duration: 8 hours
To avoid the traffic, we should arrange an early start time but I am flexible based on your request and on your cruise-ship time arrival.
Vehicle, fully air-conditioned, no smoking Mercedes Taxi E- class Sedan
- English speaking licensed tour driver
- Vehicle, fully air-conditioned, no smoking Mercedes Taxi E- class Sedan
- Toll road fees
- Fuel charges
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 Euro - Admission for archaeological sites.
Admission fee for archaeological sites
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments and museums.
My vehicle is a Mercedes E-Class sedan that fits up to 4 people having up to 4 normal sized luggage.