Asakusa/ Observatory Deck/ Kamonarimon / Nakamise Ave/ Sensoji Temple/ Asakusa Shrine/ Azuma Bridge/ Tokyo Sky Tree/ Soramachi
Asakusa has been attracting tourists and guests from all over the world for more than 300 years. There are many sightseeing spots such as the oldest and the most visited Buddhist temple Sensoji, a long shopping street - the best place for buying souvenirs in Tokyo - Nakamise-dori, the nearby newest Tokyo broadcasting tower Tokyo Sky Tree and Soramachi Shopping Arcade, and the most intriguing architecture in Tokyo - Asahi Beer Headquarters behind the Azuma Bridge.
The tour starts at Kaminarimon Gate near Asakusa Station and ends at Tokyo Sky Tree.
The route involves moving around the city on foot and by public transportation.
This 6-hour tour includes visiting the following highlights:
- TIC Observatory Deck
- Kaminari-mon Gate
- Sensoji Temple
- Asakusa Shrine
- Nitenmon Gate
- Lunch or Dinner in a Traditional restaurant with performance
- Asakusa Arcade
- Azumabashi Bridge
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Meet at the Kaminarimon Police Box, Asakusa
- TIC Observatory Deck (max 30 minutes)
- Kaminari-mon Gate (max 10 minutes)
- Nakamise-dori Avenue (max 1 hour)
- Sensoji Temple (max 30 minutes)
- Asakusa Shrine (max 20 minutes)
- Nitenmon Gate (max 15 min)
- Lunch/ Diner in the Traditional Restaurant with Performance (max 1 hour)
- Asakusa Arcade (max 40 minutes)
- Azumabashi Bridge (max 20 min)
- Taxi to Tokyo Sky Tree (max 15 min)
- Tokyo Sky Tree/ Tembo Deck/ Soramachi (minimum 1 hour)
- The Tour ends in Tokyo Sky Tree
The itinerary will be flexibly tailored upon your request to includes meeting you at your hotel lobby, hiring a car with a driver, participating in additional events/ visiting places: Tembo Galieria Deck at Tokyo Sky Tree, Sumida, Aquarium, Kimono Rental Shop, Rikshaw Ride, Tea Ceremony; prolonging the tour up to 8 hours, and so on. Please contact me for an estimation.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Suggested by Guide: Address: 1-3-1 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo. The Kaminarimon Police Box at Asakusa Station (Ginza Line or Asakusa Line). 3-minute walk from Exit 1. Directions: Get off at Asakusa Station of Ginza Line , Exit 1 and go straight. (Ginza Line and Asakusa Line are connected by underground walkway). Walk about 60 meters and on your right you will see the Kaminarimon Police Box.
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Note: The tour is offered a whole year round. A part of or a whole tour can be canceled due to bad weather in case of heavy snow, typhoon or other dramatic weather condition. The alternative tour date may be suggested by the guide.Lunch/ dinner restaurant may be different, subject to availability. The alternative restaurant may be suggested by the guide.
Tokyo Subway and Walking.
Note: The tour may take taxi instead of the public transportation in short notice when heavy snow or typhoon or other dramatic weather conditions are expected.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3180 JPY - Approximately 3,180 JPY / 30 USD per adult; 1,680 JPY / 16 USD per child (4 to 11 y.o.)
- Train Ticket to Tokyo Sky Tree
- Tokyo Sky Tree Admission Ticket
- Lunch/ Dinner from 2500 yen per person