Enjoy a Private Tour in Corinth Canal, Corinth, Mycenae and Nafplion
This tour starts at Athens, leaving early morning and heading towards the magnificent structure of the Corinth Canal, in Peloponnese. This is a great spot for photos.
We will head to the Ancient Corinth, a very famous port in ancient Greece. You can visit both Greek and Roman structures. We will head to Mycenae, where you can check out the Royal Tombs, the cyclopean walls, and the Lion Gate.
We will then go to Nafplion. Here you can see the castle of the city, Palamidi, and Mpourtzi! Also, be prepared to taste the famous Greek cuisine in this area. It's a wonderful seaside city with older architecture and local shops.
After exploring the city, it will be time to head back to Athens.
Our tour will start from your accommodation or the cruise ship port in Athens and we will drive to the various locations, passing through the scenic countryside:
- Corinth Canal, a marvelous construction to connect the two sides of sea through land
- Ancient Corinth, a beautiful village with a great site to visit and walk through
- Mycenae, the kingdom of King Agamemnon
- Nafplion, one of the most beautiful coastal cities that was the first capital of Greece
- We will stop to see the most important highlights such as the museum in Ancient Corinth, the Acrocorinth castle and Treasury at Mycenae.
We will visit another coastal village Tolo where you will have the opportunity to be to taste the famous Greek cuisine, with seafood or meat choices.
Then, we will return to Athens.
* Keep in mind that we are never in a hurry and always ready to change the itinerary according to your needs.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your point of staying in Athens. If you need a pick up at the airport, please inquire me for a customised tour.
End location: Your point of staying in Athens.
Duration: 9 hours
A 9-seat luxurus Mercedes minivan with panoramic view 2015 model,a/c and non smoking policy. Historical videos available on board. 1 free bottle of water per person and big back space.
* If you need a pick up/drop off at the airport, please inquire me for a customised tour.
- Private transportation with driver
- 1 free bottle of water per person
- Tolls and fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 Euro - Per person for lunch and ticket for the sightseeing.
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Meals and refreshments
- Licensed guide to the sites.
I am a guide-driver, not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments. Although for every single tour historical videos are available through a monitor in my luxurus 2015 Mercedes minivan.