Annapurna base camp trek is famous for trekkers. The principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter with a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. From this glacier basin, known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, the Modi Khola knifes its way south in a narrow gorge fully 12, 000 ft. deep. Further south, the gorge opens up into a wide and fertile valley, the domain of the Gurungs. The middle and upper portions of Modi Khola offer some of the best short trekking routes in Nepal, and the valley is located so that these treks can be easily combined with treks into the Kali Gandaki region to the west.
Day 01 Katmandu to Pokhara (910m/2986ft. ) by tourist bus. Driving to 6 hours
Day 02 Drive to Naya Pul (New Bridge) for an hour and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft). Walking 3:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 03 Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m/9350ft). Walking 5:30 hours
Day 04 Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m/8268ft). Walking 6:30 hours,
Day 05 Tadapani to Sinuwa (2310m/7579ft). Walking 6 hours,
Day 06 Sinuwa to Deurali (3150m/10335ft). Walking 6 hours
Day 07 Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m/13418ft). Walking 4:30 hours,
Day 08 Annapurna base camp to Dovan(2600m/8580 . Walking 5:30 hours
Day 09 Dovan to Chhomrong (2310m/6994ft). Walking 5:30 hours
Day 10 Chhomrong to Ghaundrung (1940m/6365ft). Walking 4:30 hours
Day 11 Trek from Ghaundrung to Naya Pul; then drive to Pokhara (910m/2986ft). Walking 4:30 hours and drive for an hour for Pokhara
Day 12 Pokhara back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Driving 6 hours. Overnight in Kathmandu.
End of Service
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Anywhere in Kathmandu your hotel lobby, airport pick up or according to your request.
End location: Anywhere in Kathmandu your hotel lobby, airport pick up or according to your request.
Duration: 13 days
by walk and private car where required as per the itinerary
01. Two nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and two nights in Pokhara with breakfast.
02. All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
03. Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
05. Annapurna conservation area fee.
06. Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fees.
use during the trek).
07. All our government taxes and official expenses.
08. Surface transportation as per the itinerary in a private car.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Nepalese Rupees - per day per person for personal expenses like mobile charging, hot shower.
01. Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
02. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks etc.,
03. Beverages like mineral water, juice, Coke, Fanta, Sprite as well as alcoholic drinks.
04. Travel Insurance (Essential).
05. Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
I am not a driver. There will be a separate driver in our tour. Vehicle will depend on the size of group driven by highly experienced driver.