(The 4 Best Highlights - Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei, plus more)
The aims of this package is to provide all the 4 highlights in Angkor Archeological Park - Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei - plus some more temples around if we have time. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
1. Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
2. Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
3. Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
4. Banteay Srei - the most beautiful temple in carving on the pink sandstone
Bonus to visit more temples around small and big circuit for free of charge if we have time, and you want to do more.
With 10-year-on hand experience, I am so professional in taking away from crowds so I'll see the flows of tourists, and then I can choose any temple to do with less crowds for you. We will do all the 4 best temples plus some more. You can have your own time to explore some places by your own pace.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 8 hours
We can start the tour at 7:30 am till about 3:30 pm. Anyway it is flexible to the need of the tourists.
This tour is good for 1 to 4 travelers. We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan). I am your personal tour guide and driver.
1. Car/Van with petrol
2. Parking fee/road tolls
3. Tour Guide (English)
4. Cold Water/Cold Towel
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 - - Please bring cash (US Dollars) about $30 each for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. I don't recommend you to convert to local currency but If you want to do, it is $1 = 4000 Riel.
1. All tickets/Entrant fees: Temples Pass: $37/pax
2. Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
3. Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
4. The tour is private for a group of 1 to 4 people. But if you are more than 4, I accept the booking as well by adding $10 extra charge per person. Example: if you are a group of six, the main tour fee is $160 that you pay directly to ToursByLocals, and then you $10 x 2 = $20 to me directly when we meet.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
- Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you
** There are some scams of charity, street children. I discourage you from buying anything from children around temples. They don't go to school if you buy **
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Brilliant day with our English speaking guide San and driver Mr Phirum. Excellent explanation of the history of the temples and Cambodian life in general. Day was at our pace and we had option to add more sights if time permitted. The cold towels and water were most welcome after every temple visit. Highly recommend San for his knowledge of how to beat the crowds of tourists so we had lots of time to take photos and explore. Driving was steady and not rushed. Thanks for a fabulous day and experience