3 Best Highlights - Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm temple
The aims of this package is to provide all the 3 highlights temples - Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm - plus some more temples around the small circuit (small tour). We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
1. Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
2. Angkor Thom City - South Gate, Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant & Leper King terraces. . . .
3. Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
4. Ta Nei - the temple in the jungle
5. Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
6. Banteay Kdei - the temple that hundred pieces of the Buddha were found by chance
7. You can visit all the temples in Small Tour for free of charge like: Suor Proat Towers, North & South Khleang Preah Pithou Group, Thomanon, Chao Saydevada, Takeo. . . . . . .
With 11-year-on hand experience, I am so professional in taking you away from crowds so I'll see the flows of tourists, and then I can choose any temple to do with less crowds for you. We will do all the 4 best temples plus some more. You can explore some places by your own pace. I can take you to see some points without tourists at all.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 8 hours
This tour is good for 1 to 4 travelers. We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan). I am your personal tour guide and driver.
1. Car/Van with petrol
2. Parking fee/road tolls
3. Tour Guide (English)
4. Cold Water/Cold Towel
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Please bring cash (US Dollars) for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere.
1. All tickets/Entrant fees: Temples Pass: $37/pax
2. Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink
3. Lunch break at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
- Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you
** There are some scams of charity, street children. I discourage you from buying anything from children around temples. They don't go to school if you buy **
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a fantastic day tour with Kamsan! Starting with the peaceful sunrise view of Anghor Wat at the perfect location, San filled us with excellent historical information about the culture, religion, and government influences which created the sites we visited: Anghor Wat, the South gate of Anghor Thom city, the Buddhist Bayan temple, and Ta Prohm, the Tomb Raider temple. San took great pictures of our group of four throughout the tour, providing us lasting memories of our visit. We highly recommend!