(The 3 Best Highlights are Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm temple, plus more...)
The aims of this package is to provide all the 3 highlights temples - Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm - plus some more temples around the small circuit (small tour). We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
1. Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
2. Angkor Thom City - South Gate, Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant & Leper King terraces. . . .
3. Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
4. Ta Nei - the temple in the jungle
5. Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
6. Banteay Kdei - the temple that hundred pieces of the Buddha were found by chance
7. You can visit all the temples in Small Tour for free of charge like: Suor Proat Towers, North & South Khleang Preah Pithou Group, Thomanon, Chao Saydevada, Takeo. . . . . . .
* 7:30 am - the tour starts from your hotel (or other place)
* Angkor Wat - the largest temple in the world.
* South gate of Angkor Thom city
* Bayon temple - the greatest temple for Buddha
* Ta Nei - the temple in the jungle
* Lunch break (your own payment, we have lunch a restaurant nearby temple, or you can pack lunch box from your hotel)
* Ta Prohm - the jungle temple or Tomb Raider
* Some more temples in the Small Circuit.
* Drop to you hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 8 hours
This tour is good for 1 to 4 travelers. We offer a good condition Toyota Camry (sedan). I am your personal tour guide with a driver for 1-3 people in the group, and if you are a group of four, I am your guide and driver. From 5 to 10 pax, I'll offer you a Van with a driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Please bring cash (US Dollars) for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere.
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kamsan arrived promptly with a driver and and an endless supply of cold towels and drinks which were life saving on this scorching hot day. His knowledge of the temples is extensive and he explained the history clearly and precisely. He has a good sense of humour and went out of his way to make the day pleasurable. He was excellent for this type of tour.