Explore Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom with your own Private Guide
It is a supreme one day tour. Early start at 5:00am to watch the beautiful sunrise at Angkor Wat ( if no sunrise, the tour starts at 08am ), then continue the trip to the jungle temple Ta Prohm ( Tomb Raider temple ) that is famous for the gigantic roots of the Spung tree clinging over the structure of the temple. Then the Angkor Thom city that served as the capital city of the Khmer empire from 889 A. D to 1432 A. D, the victory gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple which famous for the gigantic smiling faces of Buddha, Baphoun temple, Royal palace enclosure, Phimean Akas temple, The Terrace of the elephant, and The Terrace of the leper king.
In the afternoon : You will visit the whole complex of the amazing temple Angkor Wat. It is the most famous temple among over 3, 000 ruins in Cambodia and a largest Hindu monument in the world. You will learn lots of Hindu epics which have been carved in the stone walls of the temples. The temple is impressed by its great architecture, and the intricate carvings
- Leave hotel at 5:00am to watch the beautiful sunrise at Angkor Wat temple ( if no sunrise, the tour starts at 08am )
- Ta Prohm temple ( Tomb Raider temple ) that is famous for the gigantic roots of Spung tree clinging over the structure of the temple
- Angkor Thom city, served as the capital city of the Khmer empire from 889 A. D to 1432 A. D
-The victory gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon temple
- Baphoun temple
- Royal palace enclosure
- Phimean Akas temple
- The Terrace of the elephant
- The Terrace of the leper king
- Angkor Wat temple, a largest Hindu monument in the world.
Highly recommend for the international buffet dinner with the Apsara cultural dance show
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At hotel lobby, airport, bus station
End location: At hotel lobby, airport, bus station
Duration: 8 hours
The official working hour in Cambodia is 08 hours.
1-4 pax : Good A/C SUV car
* I drive a car by myself.
This tour is priced for up to 4 people, but I can accommodate larger groups by arranging larger vehicles. Please contact me for the details.
5-12 pax : Good A/C mini bus/reliable driver
- Reliable English speaking tour guide
- Good A/C transportation
- Parking fee/ Road tolls
- Cold bottled drinking water
- Cold towels
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 USD - 40 USD is used for your personal expenses such meals, drinks, or you may get some souvenirs from the hawkers. Please note that most locations only accept cash. The amounts can also be paid in Riels. The conversion from 1 USD to local currency Riel is 4,000 Riels.
- Angkor temples admission fee : 37USD/pax
- Hard drinks
- As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
- Beside being a reliable tour guide, I also have a special skill in taking very nice photos for my clients.
-I know all the best angles to capture awesome photos of the stone temples.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What an amazing day we had in Siem Reap and tour guide Sam made it memorable. Sam was professional, funny, knowledgeable yet flexible. We visited many temples, learned about the history and the religious conflicts. Sam also pointed out othe photo spots. It wa a hot day and the cold towels provided by Sam throughout the day was a refreshing touch. If in Bangkok, a 1 day/night side trip to Siem Reap via plane and Tour guide Sam —- highly recommended.