This tour allows you to explore the great temples of the Angkorian period and the spectacular Angkor temples of the mighty Khmer Empire.
Discover the flooded forest, floating and stilted village and Tonle Sap Lake, the largest in South East Asia.
Experiencing the beautiful Cambodian countryside as you pass through small typical villages watch local craftspeople.
Day 1: The Small Circuit & Angkor Thom
This tour allows you to explore some great temples such as:
The impressive Royal City of Angkor Thom, where you will find the Bayon, a temple famed for its many gigantic carved faces smiling beguilingly down at you. The Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Ta Prohm 'Tomb Raider', Sras Srang known as the King's bathing pond.
-To discover the magnificent Angkor Wat, the world's largest religious building and enjoy Sunset view at Angkor Wat.
Day 2: Beng Mealea, Floating village & Local Crafts
After breakfast drive to Beng Mealea temple "Indiana Jones"
Then drive through countryside to take a small wooden boat for the journey to the floating and stilted village and Tonle Sap Lake, the largest in South East Asia and visit Artisan's d'Angkor.
- Dress code clothing must cover your shoulders and knees.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or at any other convenient location.
End location: Back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 days
One day tour is 8hrs
- Reliable air-conditioned vehicle and private boat to floating village & Tonle Sap lake.
• All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in the above itinerary
• Private air conditioned vehicle
• Professional English speaking local guide
• Mineral water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250000 local currency "riels " - for all admissions fee, lunches. To buy temples passes in US Dollars.
- US$5/person for Beng Mealea
- US$37/person for Angkor pass
- US$20/person for boat trip to visit floating village and Tonle Sap lake
- All meals, beverages & drink that not indicated in the itinerary
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Charming, flexible, knowledgeable guide.