Amsterdam Sightseeing Deluxe with your own private guide!
Amsterdam is waiting for you to be discovered.
Let me help you to maximize your time and have an unforgettable stay in this beautiful city. Be surprised by our cosmopolitan capital with its historic charm.
You will see it all on this shore excursion. After we have met at the cruise terminal I will take you on a Amsterdam Highlights Tour for 3 hours. There is time for shopping as well. You can ask all the questions that you have in mind and we can stop to take pictures as often as you want.
After the Highlights Tour you will board your Canal Cruise. A Canal Cruise is a must-do activity in Amsterdam.
You will enjoy the canals, bridges, noble canal houses and interesting house boats in the canals during your 1 hour panoramic cruise.
The afternoon can be customized to your own wishes: visit one of the top attractions of Amsterdam, explore exiting street markets of the city or even see the surrounding countryside to make your Holland Experience complete.
See you soon in Amsterdam!
shore excursion itinerary:
* pick up at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
* city Highlights Tour (3 hours, walking or optional by car, please ask for details)
- Royal Palace
- New & Old Church
- Old town
- Red Light District
- Flea & Flower Market
- Medieval courtyards
- Canals, gabled houses, churches and much more!
* panoramic Canal Cruise (1 hour, by boat)
* time for lunch (not included)
* visit of one of the following top attractions (please make your choice):
- Rijksmuseum - admire Rembrandt and other Dutch masters
- Lookout tower - for the best rooftop views
- 'This is Holland' Experience a unique flying experience to see all highlights of the Netherlands
- Heineken Experience
- countryside visit (windmills, wooden shoes and cheese!)
* drop off at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
The tour can be adjusted or extended and transfers to/from the airport are possible. Just tell me what you want to see and do and I will customize the tour accordingly. Please contact me for details!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
End location: Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
Duration: 8 hours
* tram or taxi if needed (depending on the itinerary)
* train or bus if we visit the countryside in the afternoon
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 EUR - per person for lunch, drinks or snacks.
The local currency is the Netherlands is the Euro. Other currencies (e.g. USD) are not accepted. In shops, restaurants, tourist attractions and taxis you can usually pay with your credit card (Visa and Mastercard, American Express is less common).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Frank was a delight to spend the day with. He was prompt, professional and very knowledgeable. It is obvious that he enjoys what he does and made our day in Amsterdam very worthwhile. I highly recommend Frank! You will not be disappointed.