First Time Visitor, Food and Wine, Local Experience, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes. Kids are more than welcome; and they love this tour!
-Stroller is convenient for young age.
Maximum travelers: 6
Greek (fluent), Dutch (basic), English (fluent)
Experience Dutch cuisine top notch!
Want to taste the Dutch street cuisine and its influences at an inspiring cultural street market?
Soak up and taste the current cultural radiant along with historic references, at one of the most vibrant neigborhoods of Amsterdam; a cultural melting pot, where traditional Dutch snacks mingle with foreign food cultures, perfectly adding up to the best street food experience.
Fascinating city stories rap around street markets' vibe with international allure of a highly diverse city population!
Food and taste is where every culture meets and celebrates life!
Let's taste what Amsterdam has to offer!
* Can adjust to all diets and food allergies.
** Not Available on Sundays (market is closed)
- meeting at Museum square or at your hotel within city centre
- Admire 19th century architecture
- walk towards the market and have a coffee at local joint
- stroll the market
- taste a-must-have local fish treat
- Devor ox tail sausage & cheese plater
- taste un-resistable best stroopwafel (caramel delight snack)
- taste of colonial culture by Indonesian or Kurdish nomadic street food
- return to your preferred destination
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel
End location: Preferred location or your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Weather conditions, like heavy rain, may prolong duration
- Walking tour
- Private Transport from/to preferred location can be arranged, on additional cost
Six different snacks that will fill you up as a good lunch!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - - Drinks
Please pay at every stop