First Time Visitor, Food and Wine, Local Experience, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes. Kids are more than welcome; and they love this tour!
-Stroller is convenient for young age.
Maximum travelers: 6
Greek (fluent), Dutch (basic), English (fluent)
Experience Dutch snacks at great old market
Want to taste the Dutch street cuisine and its influences at an inspiring cultural street market?
Soak up and taste the current cultural radiant along with historic references, at one of the most vibrant neigborhoods of Amsterdam; a cultural melting pot, where traditional Dutch snacks mingle with foreign food cultures, perfectly adding up to the best street food experience.
Fascinating city stories rap around street markets' vibe with international allure of a highly diverse city population!
Food and taste is where every culture meets and celebrates life! Let's taste what Amsterdam has to offer!
* Can adjust to all diets and food allergies.
** Not Available on Sundays (market is closed)
- meeting at Museumsquare
- walk towards the market and have a coffee at best Italian cafe of Amsterdam
- taste of Olibollen, a Dutch street dessert (special winter edition)
- stroll the market
- a mush have smoked fish treat
- Devor ox tail sausage & cheese plater
- unresistable best stroopwafel ( caramel delight snack)
- taste of culture by Kurdish or Japanese street food
- return by public transport to your preferred destination
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At museumsquare
End location: Preferred location
Duration: 3 hours
Weather conditions, like heavy rain, may prolong duration
- Walking tour
- Private Transport from/to preferred location can be arranged, on additional cost
Six different snacks that will fill you up as a good lunch!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - - Drinks
Please pay at every stop
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).