I provide walking tours such as city highlights, neighbourhoods, local food, and WW2 historical tours. Tours are private and fully customizable to your preferences.
I have been working in the tourism industry for more than twenty years and as a tour guide for the past two. The moment I gave my first tour I knew that this is what I was meant to do. I want to share my passion for the city and its amazing people.
I have been described as being friendly, warm personality, informative, accommodating, knowledgeable, an expert storyteller, and with a passion that is contagious.
My tours encompass not only the main highlights or hidden spots of the city but also the local lifestyle, society, enlightening information, points of interests and history. My preference is to give private tours so that it I can easily interact and connect with my group.
Amsterdam is a world city that deserves more than one visit. As your guide, I'll show you what is worthy to see.
A Recent Review of this guide
Laura is knowledgeable, flexible and accommodating. I found her very helpful, active and fun to be with. I highly recommend for her services. She covered everything as mention in itinerary. Great day & very happy with her guide and advises.
- Private tour guide in Amsterdam since april 2016
- Education in Tourism (LOI institute)
- Currently student of National Guide Netherlands, ROCVA Amsterdam
- Working experience as a tour operator and travel agent
- Experienced restaurant host with culinary and wine knowledge
- I do not tour guiding in the museums