As a multi talented and curious driven, I offer a diverse variety of private tours but also totally customised ones.
Born in Greece, grew up in a culinary and sea lovers family; a true Mediterranean spirit!
I'm living in Amsterdam for more than a decade already,
came to fulfill a dream of a Bachelor Degree in Art & Science and loved it here!
Nature, Culture, History, Diversity and Engineering were always my fashinations that translated to a visual artist and a culinary expert professional.
My tours are carefully designed to give you a great feeling and knowledge of Amsterdam and the vicinity.
Picturesque cityscapes, historic aromas, amazing & heartful food, a delightful fusion of cultures, Dutch trade history, architecture and spicy city stories will be among your joyful time spend.
Let's create together a memorable experience from your holiday destination!
If you still feel for a special offer, please make an inquiry; I will be happy to customise an experience for you!
A Recent Review of this guide
WE really enjoyed our afternoon with you and enjoyed hearing all your personal stories. THis was an amazing place to go. We felt very comfortable with you and felt you were very knowledged on your subject. We had a gorgeous day. What more could we have asked for. Thanks for carrying all of our purchases and being so enthusiastic and we wish you all the best. If we ever go to Greece we will be asking for your suggestions. May God bless you in all your future endeavors!
- Successful 20 years in hospitality industry and as a private guide from 2016
- Municipality Licence for touring in Old Amsterdam
- Chamber of Commerce official registration
- Dutch Tourism Organisation Member, GUIDOR
- Professional culinary expert
- Certified Visual Artist
- Driving Licence (up to 7pp); experienced driver since 1999
- Licensed to guide only the Van Gogh museum; Other museums have their own guides & audio tours.