I offer a diverse variety of private tours, local experiences away from crowds; in the whole country and of course in Amsterdam city.
Born in Greece, grew up in a culinary and sea lovers family; a true Mediterranean spirit!
I'm living in Amsterdam for more than a decade already, came to fulfil a dream of a Bachelor Degree in Art & Science and loved it here!
Nature, Culture, History, Architecture, Diversity and Engineering were always my fascinations that translated to visual and stage design artist and a culinary expert professional.
My tours are carefully designed to give you a great feeling and knowledge of Amsterdam and the vicinity, away from crowds; picturesque city & landscapes with historical aroma, amazing & heartful food, a delightful fusion of cultures, Dutch trade history, architecture and spicy city stories will be among your joyful time spend.
Let's create together a memorable experience from your holiday destination!
If you still feel for a special offer, please make an inquiry; I will be happy to customise an experience for you!
A Recent Review of this guide
If you're a foodie this is the tour guide for you. Dina will take you to the secret spots only hardcore local foodies frequent. Definitely arrive hungry. You will stuff yourself on the best local food in Amsterdam.
Beth Anne Osborn
- Successful 20 years in hospitality industry and as a private guide from 2016
- Municipality Licence for touring in Old Amsterdam
- Chamber of Commerce official registration
- Dutch Tourism Organisation Member, GUIDOR
- Professional culinary expert
- Certified Visual Artist
- Driving Licence (up to 7pp); experienced driver since 1999
- Licensed to guide only the Van Gogh & Rijks Museum; Other museums have their own guides & audio tours.