Traditional, colonial and contemporary history filled with stories of the humanistic and diverse Dutch society, tolerance and understanding of culture.
The private guided tours are designed to fit your needs and expectations. If you still feel for a special offer, please make an inquiry with your needs and I will be happy to customise an experience for you!
I'm sure you will find fascination in exploring with me the wonderful watersides, hidden gems, city highlights, food markets, scenic canal views and visiting nearby countryside little village treasures.
Picturesque cityscapes, historic aromas, amazing & heartful food, a delightful fusion of cultures, Dutch trade history, architecture and spicy city stories will be among your joyful time spend.
Let's create together a memorable experience for your holiday destination!
Welcome to My Amsterdam!
Wanna know more about me?:
Culinary life started early, at my Greek mom's kitchen; I was lucky to have been introduced to the joys of food and cooking from her! As we all know, nothing beat mama's food, and of course, let's not forget, Gastronomy is a Greek word!
Inevitably that lead to a successful 12 years career as a professional chef. Worked mainly Italian Cuisine but also at kitchens with international references. A wide range of catering & food workshops but also worked in high-end restaurants and small unique concepts.
I have moved to Amsterdam, from Athens, Greece, in 2007, to fulfill a dream: study Fine Arts. I obtained my Bachelor diploma in 2013 and after graduation, I participated in group exhibitions and art shows in many cities in Europe; recently in Jakarta, Indonesia, where a collaboration project made it to the Biennial of Contemporary Ceramics and Clay. Presenting Geophagy, the art of eating clay; handmade Ravioli and Bread made with eatable clay!
Yes! It's a very interesting life, filled with lots of travels, stories, fun, adventures and meeting new people!
Happy to share my view, interests and wonderful Holland with you!
A savvy approach to life has never a dull moment!
A Recent Review of this guide
We had a wonderful tour with Dina. She went above and beyond with our tour.
- Successful 20 years in hospitality industry and as a private guide from 2016
- Municipality Licence for touring in De Wallen district
- Chamber of Commerce official registration
- Professional culinary expert
- Certified Visual Artist; Art history, culture, society expert
- Diploma in Photography
- Driving Licence (up to 8pp); experienced driver from 1996
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).