Off the beaten track; best walking private tour
This walking tour offers unique Amsterdam's Golden Age history, architecture and culture.
Aspirational city's merchants, gabled facades houses and their secret stories; cultural city paths will reveal all glorious Amsterdam! Humanitarian development; How these signified the contemporary life style of the city? 400years of amazing canals, hydraulic system and a city where the wealth, the tolerance, the multicultural character was flourished because of the Dutch Golden age era, dating back to the 17th century!
On our way around the city we will meet the best highlights and even more; signified city landscapes that are full of myths and amazing stories. Walking past the most famous Jordaan District, once working class bastion, now full of bohemian atmosphere; galleries, restaurants and special shops & secret courtyards.
Explore the stories of Dutch trade and walk through the most unspoiled part of Amsterdam. Soak up the atmosphere of historic evolutionary aroma's and authentic warehouses architecture!
- Pick up - within city centre
- Introduction of Golden Age & West India trade stories
- Walk the most beautiful Amsterdam canal
- Enjoy the architecture of Warehouses and learn their stories
- Walk wonderful & bohemian Jordaan Area
- Check secret inner courtyards and hear their history
- Tiny small Dutch Architecture - a city secret urban project
- Walk the Unesco Heritage Canal Belt Ring
- Explore the vibrant Merchant's Gabled Houses through architecture & stories
- Famous Breweries, a cultural encounter
- End your tour, enjoying a drink & appetiser at chic location - optional, please request
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: -Preferred location within city centre
-Airport pick up- additional costs
End location: Preferred location within city centre
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
weather conditions may prolong this tour
For pick up at cruise terminal only
Private modern car pick up & return
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 euros - - drinks & snacks
- personal pursues
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Dina is great! My wife and I had a delightful walking tour with Dina and learned a lot from her about Amsterdam. She is very friendly and accommodating!