Lunch or dinner savvy walking food tour, off the beaten track!
"Food Lovers" best-highlighted tour, offering a private 3-hour indulgent into the best culinary spots of Amsterdam. This walking tour combines Amsterdam's Golden Age history and architecture with its amazing food scene.
Sample Dutch fresh herring, cheers on beer and 'bitterballen' (meat snack), and taste delicious dishes and famous fresh lobster sausage! Wander through an authentic and picturesque part of the Amsterdam harbor.
Explore the stories of Dutch trade and walk through the most unspoiled part of Amsterdam . Soak up the atmosphere of historic evolutionary aroma's and authentic warehouses architecture; Experience a culinary adventure at this chic, yet casual neighborhood, with wooden footbridges and 17th-century buildings; breathing the Dutch trade's history of spices, cacao, coffee and smoked fish.
Welcome to my Amsterdam!
- Meeting point Haarlemmerplein or at your preferred location (additional cost)
- Taste of the best Dutch street food - Fish
- Wonder around a historical but hidden neighbourhood
- Taste of a crafted beer and a snack
- Walk around the west port with scenic views
- Taste of chic but causal menu at a wine cafe
**can be adjusted to any diet, please sent a request
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will start our walk from Haarlemmerplein. Additionally, I can meet you at your hotel (as long as it's central) and we can catch the tram to the Starting Point.
End location: Haarlemmerplein ( same as starting point)
Duration: 3 hours
Approximately 3h walking tour, spread between three food joints.
Please note that weather conditions, like heavy rain, can prolong duration.
Pick up & return to preferred location at additional cost
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - for drinks; depending on what and how much you like to drink.
Please pay at every restaurant.
- I'm only licensed to guide you inside the Van Gogh museum; Other museums have their own guides & audio tours.
- Keukenhof Flower Gardens: I'm not allowed to guide you inside; Garden Guides available
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Dina was a wonderful guide - she was familiar with the neighborhoods we walked, introduced us to delicious native food, and engaging and informative. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour!