Lunch or dinner savvy walking food tour, off the beaten track!
"Food Lovers" best-highlighted tour, offering a private 3-hour indulgent into the best culinary spots of Amsterdam. This walking tour combines Amsterdam's Golden Age history and architecture with its amazing food scene.
Sample Dutch fresh herring, cheers on beer and 'bitterballen' (meat snack), and taste delicious dishes and famous fresh lobster sausage! Wander through an authentic and picturesque part of the Amsterdam harbor.
Explore the stories of Dutch trade and walk through the most unspoiled part of Amsterdam . Soak up the atmosphere of historic evolutionary aroma's and authentic warehouses architecture; Experience a culinary adventure at this chic, yet casual neighborhood, with wooden footbridges and 17th-century buildings; breathing the Dutch trade's history of spices, cacao, coffee and smoked fish.
Welcome to my Amsterdam!
- Meeting point Haarlemmerplein or at your preferred location (additional cost)
- Taste of the best Dutch street food - Fish
- Wonder around a historical but hidden neighbourhood
- Taste of a crafted beer and a snack
- Walk around the west port with scenic views
- Taste of chic but causal menu at a wine cafe
**can be adjusted to any diet, please sent a request
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will start our walk from Haarlemmerplein. Additionally, I can meet you at your hotel (as long as it's central) and we can catch the tram to the Starting Point.
End location: Haarlemmerplein ( same as starting point)
Duration: 3 hours
Approximately 3h walking tour, spread between three food joints.
Please note that weather conditions, like heavy rain, can prolong duration.
Pick up & return to preferred location at additional cost
- Private tour guide for three hours
- Personalised & Authentic tour
- All food tastings
- Grande lunch or light dinner at last restaurant
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - for drinks; depending on what and how much you like to drink.
Please pay at every restaurant.
- Drinks - please pay at every food ventor
- Transportation or pick-up service (available, on additional cost)
- souvenirs or other pursues
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).