The roman city Jerash & The modern & ancient city Amman
Jerash - the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Nestled in a green and well-watered valley in the biblical land of Gilead, the remains of the ancient city have long attracted tourists from all around the world.
Wander among the original temples, theaters, plazas, paths and colonnaded streets, all enclosed within the remaining city walls. Within the city walls have been found the remains of settlements dating from the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Umayyad and Abbasid periods, indicating human occupation at this location for more than 2, 500 years.
Visit Amman's downtown market and city center, it's traditional souks, coffee shops, restaurants selling local food and sweets, churches and mosques amongst other popular places.
Amman is also the ancient city of Philadelphia with its Roman Theater and many other monuments such as the Citadel.
- Meet you at you hotel in Amman to start Amman city tour to see the Modern city of Amman and the ancient Amman, also to see the old city and old souq ( Down town ).
- heading the north to Jerash, the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Nestled in a green and well-watered valley in the biblical land of Gilead, the remains of the ancient city.
- Have lunch and back to Amman.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet you at your hotel in Amman.
End location: Tour returns to original point of departure.
Duration: 6 hours
Transport by Private modern Tourism A/C coach,
- My service as tour guide, all my local knowledge and ideas on how to take the best advantage of your time without affording any irrelevant expenses.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
- Mineral Water.
- Admission tickets.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
75 JOD - Entrance Fee's
Meals & etc
- Anything you would like to buy (souvenirs, clothes, gifts, etc...).
- Any extra decided meals or snacks.
- Any drinks (Soft/Hard)
- Any extra payment.
Amount paid at start of tour: 52 USD (To cover fees & initial cost.)
Amount paid per person at start of tour: 26 USD (To cover entrance fees & initial cost.)
I am not allowed to pick you up at dockside - you must meet me at the exit to the port territory.