Omaha Beach Sector - pickup Le Havre cruise terminal
Walk in the footsteps of the brave Americans who landed on the Normandy beaches on June 6, 1944. This experience is not to be missed!
On that tour, you will be visiting :
- Pointe du Hoc (German battery where the American Rangers scaled the cliff). On Pointe du Hoc you will have the opportunity to get inside the German bunkers, casemates, gun emplacements and command post.
- Omaha Beach.
- the American cemetery.
8. 00 : Pickup cruise terminal, Le Havre, France.
- 10. 30 : arrival Pointe du Hoc
- 11. 45 : arrival Omaha Beach
- 12. 45 : lunch stop
- 14. 00 : arrival American cemetery
- 15. 30 : departure from the American cemetery
17. 30 : arrival cruise terminal, Le Havre.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise terminal.
End location: I will drop you off at your cruise terminal.
Duration: 9 hours
The duration of the tour can be modified according to the traffic or weather condition.
You will be transported in an air conditionned comfortable in Recent FIAT BRAVO for groups from 1 to 3 persons.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Private Transportation in an A/C vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 euros - Buy your lunch.
Your lunch and personnal expenses are not included.
If your group is fast enough, I will give you one more stop in Arromanches. Arromanches is the town where the allies set up an artificial harbor in June 1944. We can still see the remains of this artificial harbor in Arromanches.
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments.