Kuala Lumpur Discovery Private Tour
Trace with me back to the early 19th century when Kuala Lumpur (Muddy Estuary) was born from the confluence of the Gombak and Klang rivers, where an outpost was set up for the purpose of tin exploration. Witness the contrast of the old colonial Moorish architectures and Moghul style mosque top with cupolas, chatris, minarets and arched colonnades against the tall modern buildings and skyscrapers.
Experience the multi-religious prayer houses of Batu Caves Temple & Sri Mahamariamman Temple (Hindu), TheanHou& Kwan Ti Temples (Taoist) and the Jamek Mosque & National Mosque (Muslim), Brickfield's Little India, Petaling Street's Chinatown and Cultural Central Market, visiting the Royal Museum (ori
- Batu Caves Temple
- Royal Selangor Pewter Demonstration Centre
- King Palace
- Petronas Twin Towers/KL Tower
- National Monument
- ASEAN Garden
- National Mosque
- Former KL Railway Station
- Independence Square
- KL Gallery (Entrance fee RM10 per person - RM5 redeemable for drink or contra on gift purchased)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Former 1st Chartered Bank of India, China & Australia
- Royal Selangor Club
- Kwan Ti Temple
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Royal Museum (Former King Palace) - Entrance fee RM10 per person
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please provide your arrival and departure flight details for transit. I will be holding a placard with your name at the arrival concourse of the specific arrival terminal to pick you up for the tour.
End location: You will be brought back to the specific airport terminal where you were picked up in the early evening at the end of the tour for your onward flight departure. The tour will take approximately 7.5 hours.
Duration: 8 hours
Licensed air-conditioned Tour Vehicle that can take 3 persons comfortably from airport to Kuala Lumpur and back to the airport.
- Licensed air-conditioned Tour Vehicle that can fit
up to 3 persons comfortably. Please inquire for
- Personalised Interpretative UNESCO Cultural Heritage
Specialist Guide Service.
- Two bottles of mineral water per person.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Ringgit Malaysia - For lunch, local fruits, entrance fees and souvenirs.
Lunch, local fruits, entrance fees and souvenirs at own expense.
To facilitate a more personalized and comfortable experience, I can arrange a separate vehicle and driver.