Privately chauffeured and guided day tour from the doorstep of your magical Adare Manor accommodations
You'll be whisked away for your private tour from the doorsteps of the regal Adare Manor. Passing through the charming Heritage Town of Adare with its traditional thatched roofs and shoppes, you'll be on the way to one of four locations for the day. The only choice you have to make for the day is which location peaks your interest: (1) The Cliffs of Moher & Burren; (2) Blarney Castle & Gardens; (3) Killarney National Park & Lake District; or (4) Dingle & Slea Head.
You won't go wrong no matter which route you choose as all my tours are "Your Tour - Your Trail. "™ Rest assured this fully Failte Ireland guided and professionally chauffeured day tour will be everything you imagined when you envisioned your Irish vacation. Sit back in comfort and true elegance and enjoy not only the destination, but the journey on this five-star tour to match the five-star accommodations you've enjoyed at the reborn, majestic Adare Manor.
Join me in 2018 on this unique executive tour from Adare Manor for a day to remember.
9:30 a. m. -Depart from the five-star Adare Manor through the Heritage Town of Adare enroute to your chosen destination for the day. Either:
(1) The awe inspiring Cliffs of Moher & The Burren;
(2) The enchanting Blarney Castle & Gardens to kiss the Blarney stone;
(3) The immense and tranquil Killarney National Park & Lake District; or
(4) The equally charming and breathtaking Dingle & Slea Head.
17:00 - Tour Ends with safe and timely return to your magnificent accommodation at Adare Manor.
No matter which of the four routes you choose, there will be plenty of time for stops along the way including at some of my favorite photography locations. There is a saying "We can plan all we like, but we cannot schedule anything. " And so while weather may always be an issue on the day of your Irish adventure, it is my ability to be flexible which allows me to ensure your tours are impacted as little as possible.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Adare Manor; other local Adare accommodation or Shannon Airport
End location: Your chosen Adare accommodation; transport to other locations available at additional cost, please enquire.
Duration: 7 hours
Traffic & weather can impact an Ireland day tour no matter the season, but flexibility and having an experienced, private guide/driver behind the wheel allows you to enjoy the day no matter the weather or the traffic conditions on the road.
True executive class BMW 740LI (long wheelbase) sedan or 2017 Mercedes V-Class touring van, depending on number of guests.. Each are of a standard unmatched by rental class vans or cars often offered by tour providers in order to provide you the very best, exclusive touring experience available.
* Luxury, air-conditioned 2017 Mercedes V-class touring van with individual captain's chairs and all of the style and amenities a Mercedes passenger sedan offers. Or, for 2 or less guests, the long chassis BMW 740Li executive sedan for a genuinely elegant, private touring experience. Each premium vehicle is meticulously maintained, both inside and out, and of a caliber unmatched by regular rental class vans or cars often offered for touring;
* Vehicles fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland);
* Failte Ireland Qualified Guide from Killarney Guided Tours
* Driver fully insured & licensed by Irish Nat'l Transport Authority for passenger transportation
* Fuel costs and all tolls
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - For lunch, refreshments and souvenirs
* Entrance to Blarney if you choose that route;
* Lunch and various refreshments, if desired (credit cards generally accepted)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
At Gerard's suggestion, we travelled to Killarney since the town celebrates the USA 4th of July with a parade and festival. We also visited Killarney National Park (jaunty rides and petting zoo) and the nearby Ross Castle - one of the favorites of our trip! Gerard is exceptional with children - we had 4 energetic kiddos ranging from 4 - 10 and they were constantly entertained - especially with Gerard's outstanding rendition of Molly Malone. We could not have asked for a finer day in beautiful Ireland.