Great fullday private tour covering all the magical sights of Abu Dhabi (Pick up and Drop off from Dubai)
The capital of UAE; Abu Dhabi opens its gates for visitors to explore and enjoy the world's largest hand-made carpet in a great Mosque; Sheikh Zayed, the fastest roller coaster in Ferrari World, the highest high tea in Emirates Palace hotel, the tower with the greatest lean in the world, the largest cluster of cultural buildings of the 21st century.
Abu Dhabi; the capital city challenges world records.
Welcome to an exciting city which offers great opportunities to understand the UAE's history through museums and the Mosques especially for those who are looking to engage with Gulf culture.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai
- Drive to Abu Dhabi (aprx 150 km)
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (dress code: ladies are supposed to be covered from head to ankle, long sleeves required. Gentlemen should wear long pants or shorts (under knees)
- Check out Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Drive through the most leaning building in the world (capital gate tower)
- Visit Heritage village
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace hotel
-Photo stop at Ethiad Towers (where fast and furious 7 was filmed)
- Open Buffet Lunch in a 5 Star hotel
- Drive through Royal palaces
- Photo stop at Ferrari World
- Drop off any location in Dubai
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel, cruise terminal, airport,anywhere requested by guests in Dubai
End location: Hotel, Airport, Cruise terminal, shopping malls, anywhere requested by guests in Dubai
Duration: 8 hours
Transportation will be provided with a new modal air conditioned car.
The passenger capacity can be for 4 pax with less space.
I can accommodate larger groups. Please contact me for details and a quote.
- Open Buffet Lunch in a 5 star hotel including soft drinks
- Services of the guide
- Transportation with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 AED - This is enough for some snacks and coffee breaks along the way
-All personal expenses
-Ticket for Ferrari World
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
If you visit Dubai and have enough time. You won't go wrong by booking a trip to Abu Dhabi with Cagdas. Very informative guide and great lunch choice for us. Thanks for showing us the wonderful capital of the UAE.