Private full day tour
Live one of natures most amazing spectacles. This day trip to Vinales is a great opportunity to appreciate how people live in the cuban country. Give yourself the chance to walk through the tobacco plantations, interact with the farmers, enjoy the local food and vistas, and take with you an unforgettable experience of everything what Vinales has to offer.
After arriving Vinales we will briefly explore the town, admire the breathless views from both "Los Jazmines" and "La Ermita" hotels.
You'll have the chance to check with your own eyes how farmers live and the crops they grow in the area. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the local tobacco production by visiting the "tobacco shreds" and seeing how farmers roll their own "tabaco".
We will have lunch at a farm where they serve authentic cuban food, very healthy and fresh, from farm to table!
After lunch, we will visit "La cueva del indio", the most famous of the three caves of Vinales for enjoying a boat trip through its amazing rock formations.
Then we will head to "Mural de la Prehistoria", a huge painting on a mountain which represents the theory of evolution.
Right before leaving Vinales we will visit a Bed&Breakfast (main business in town) to interact with a local family and learn about what they do.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The lobby of your hotel/accommodation.
End location: The lobby of your hotel/accommodation.
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
Depending on the amount of travelers, we can either use a very nice vintage car in mint conditions, with capacity for 3 passengers+guide and driver or a mini van with room for 6 travelers plus driver and guide. They both have air conditioning.
- Private transportation to and from Vinales.
- 9 hours and 30 minutes private tour with full access to all my knowledge, personal assistance and services as a local tour guide.
- Due to OFAC sanctions against my country, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash to me at the start of the tour. This payment should be made in local currency (CUC). The amount in CUC is 15% less than of the amount published in US Dollars, which is the same for me but more convenient for you! If you have any question about this, do not hesitate into contact me through "Ask a Question"
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 CUC - - Lunch, which is around 15 to 20 cuc per person, plus tip for staff (generally 10% in cuban restaurants).
- Entrance fee to "La Cueva del Indio" (one of the main attractions in Vinales): 5 cuc per person.
- Entrance fee to "Mural de la Prehistoria" (another attraction): 3 cuc per person.
- Entrance fees to the attractions.
- Personal expenses.
-Due to OFAC sanctions against my country, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash to me at the start of the tour in Cuban currency (CUC).
I don't have a driver's license, so I can't drive. I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Wonderful trip to an organic farm with farm to table lunch. Plenty of tasty food, and farm tour excellent! Cigar rolling demo with local farmer was great. Cave tour and boat ride was a unique experience. One of my favorite parts was seeing the extensive mosaics in Havana. Dayron was super friendly and knowledgeable and met us right as we exited the port. It was a long drive to get to the farm (2 hours) but he kept us entertained with Cuban history and answered all our questions.