See highlights of traveler's choice
If you want to see Tokyo of your interest, this is the one. * After being excited by lively fish market, you will find yourself in a majestic Imperial Palace Grounds. Tokyo is a big city, so anywhere we go, there is a surprise.
*Different start time, a various tour duration (from 3 hours to 8 hours), a number of people, a private van or minibus, or Japanese cultural experience class is also available. Please send email before booking.
This is a six-hour, custom-made tour. We will see places of your choice*. Highlights of Tokyo are listed below**.
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple (temples, shrine, and market)
- Imperial Palace Square
- East Garden (former Edo castle grounds)
- Meiji Jingu (Imperial shrine)
- Tsukiji Market (old market with casual restaurants, street food and things related to food)
- Tokyo tower (Like Eiffel Tower, observatory, amusement area)
- Mori Tower (Observatory, Sky Deck, Modern Art Museum)
- Ueno Park (museum complex, zoo)
- Ginza (alike Fifth Avenue)
- Harajuku (young girls' fashion street)
- Akihabara ("nerdy" boys' district)
- Shibuya (like Times Square)
- Yanaka (old neighborhood)
- Fukagawa Fudo Hall (Homa-fire Rite)
- Sumidagawa cruise and
- Hamarikyu Garden
* Places Not listed above also mostly available upon request.
** The number of visiting sites varies depending on your pace, hotel location or interest. In general, 3 sites by public transport, 4 by public transport & taxi mix, 5 or more by a private van.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Public transportation, or taxi (from JPY410 or US4) as needed.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 JPY - per person. Payments may include public transportation, admission, drink, lunch, and personal expense.
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Yasuko is a special guide she understood our personalities and interests and adapted the tour accordingly. We highly recommend Yasuko.