Enjoy Slovak Countryside, Wine Cellars and Arts and Crafts
You will experience the beauty of the Small Carpathian Region (up to 35 km from Bratislava, especially the town of Modra), pass through lovely village of Svaty Jur and small town of Pezinok with long wine making tradition, houses dating back to 16th and 17th century, nice squares, corners and wine cellars.
Later we will visit city of Modra, the place of culture, literature, wine fests, ceramic production, arts and crafts, several typical local restaurants with famous regional specialities and great relaxing atmosphere.
Get to know about Slovak traditions, food, wine and see colorful landscape of Western Slovakia in just half day.
* Pick up from your Hotel in Bratislava, transfer to Modra - regional pearl of wine making tradition and ceramic production, with special stops in village of Svaty Jur and town of Pezinok, insight into museum of wine making. Taste some of the best wine of this area.
* Arrival to Modra, visit one of the local ceramic producers - explanation of ceramic production history, show, processing information, try on your own option
*Walk in Modra, learning about the history, passing through cosy streets and corners, Bizmayer gallery visit (local figural ceramic master)
* Tasty Lunch in a typical restaurant - tasting regional specialities
* Wine tasting in a private local wine cellar - explanation of the wine making process by a local expert
* Comfortable Transfer back to Bratislava
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
The tour includes arranged transportation. A minivan or a private car with a professional driver.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver for tours. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car with driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Zuzana did a fantastic job. Really knows her stuff and the tour of the small ceramic studio was very personal and special. Only to be topped by a visit to one of the local vineyards and a restaurant for lunch. Amazing experience.