2 half days walking tours in Barcelona and a 5 hour excursion to Montserrat
This a perfect tour in order to visit all the highlights in Barcelona and Montserrat:
* 1st day we will be focus on Barcelona Medieval city.
* 2nd day we will visit Antoni Gaudi important sites.
* 3rd day we will go to Montserrat.
During the tours you will have the opportunity of knowing the Barcelona history and culture across the buildings and the urban landsacape. The excursion to Montserrat is a perfect ocassion to visit one of the most important symbols of Catalonian identity.
This is a PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOUR PARTY ONLY: You are not part of a larger group.
I can create a customized tour for you in case you have any special request.
Detailed itineray of the 3 days
1st Day - From 10 am to 2 pm
Medieval Barcelona - 4 hour walking tour
* The Roman remains in the city
* The Gothic Quarter. The largest and best conserved in Europe.
* The Rambla
* Boqueria Food Market
* Possibility of visiting Picasso Museum
2nd Day - From 10 am to 2 pm
Antoni Gaudi and Barcelona - 4 hour walking tour
* Paseo de Gracia we will see from outside Batllo House
* Paseo de Gracia we will visit inside of Mila House
* Sagrada Familia inside
3rd Day - From 10 am to 3 pm
Montserrat Excursion - 5 hour Chauffeured tour to Montserrat Mountain
* Visit of the monastery facilities, possible visit of the Museum or trecking around the paths or taking the Rail Track Train to Sant John Mountain.
Barcelona Cathedral, Sagrada Familia and Montserrat abbey dress code: shoulders must be covered and shorts are not allowed (an scarf can help).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet at the lobby of your hotel if it located near the center of Barcelona, if not we will find each other in Catalonia Square in front of Hard Rock Cafe
End location: We will finish by city center, I will suggest you a good restaurant area and activities for doing after the tour
Duration: 3 days
Tours are conducted rain or shine.
The order of the visits may vary.
1st and 2nd day: Walking
3rd day: Private A/C vehicle
* My services as a Official Tour Guide during 2 tours of 4 hours in Barcelona and 5 hours excursion to Montserrat
* The service of a luxury minivan with driver during 5 hour excursion to Montserrat
* Entrance tickets to Sagrada Familia
* As I'm a licensed tour guide I can explain inside of monuments and museums.
* Booking service
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 €/ person - Entrance ticket to Mila House
Optional entrance ticket to Picasso Museum
Optional entrance ticket to Montserrat Museum
Optional ticket of Rail Track Train in Montserrat
Entrance ticket to Mila House
Entrance ticket to Picasso Museum
Rail Track Train in Montserrat
Meals or drinks are not included