Relaxed private tour
This is one of the most full tour I can offer for travellers . But also the most relaxed - you will miss almost nothing here of main sights bit also will get that precious local experience - local streets, cafe for locals, farmer market, metro.
As for main program - here we have all must haves - Hermitage and Impressionists, Faberge Museum with wonderful collection of Imperial eggs, Russian Museum - to understand better that mysterious Russian soul and Peterhof with fountains - in good weather Peterhof is never enough) Pavlovsk will be great example of opulent palace without gold)
All this great things you will see in relaxed nice pace without rush and standing in the lines.
For the break I will offer you lunch in one of the most famous and local places.
If you have this great chance to stay in St. Petersburg for 3 days, spend them with me to get the best experience.
09. 00 Meet at the ship
09. 30-11. 30 City sightseeing tour including inside visit to Peter and Paul's fortress and cathedral
12. 30-14. 00 Peterhof. A walk in the Lower fountain park and the Upper gardens. Lunch in the garden.
14. 00-15. 00 Transfer back to the city
15. 00-16. 30 Russian Museum
17. 00 Return to the ship or optional evening activities, for example the folklore show or a ballet
09. 30 Meet at the ship
10. 00-11. 00 An inside visit to Church on the Spilled Blood
11. 00-12. 00 Boat ride
12. 00-14. 30 Hermitage Museum
14. 30-15. 30 Lunch
15. 30-17. 00 Faberge Museum
16. 30-17. 30 An inside visit to St. Icaacs Cathedral
18. 00 Return to the ship or optional evening activities.
9. 30 Meet at the ship
11. 00-12. 00 Tsars' Village park, the Catherine's palace with the Amber room.
12. 00-13. 00 Lunch
13. 30-15. 00 Pavlovsk
16. 00 Return to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you in the cruise terminal with a sign with your name on it.
End location: I will take you back to the cruise terminal.
Duration: 3 days
My clean modern Honda CRV 2013 with Ac for up to 4 people.
For bigger groups I can offer minivan or minibus as Mercedes Vito or Sprinter or of the kind.
Friendly and professional guide service
Transport service (AC vehicle)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4000 rubles - Lunch in a good local restaurant is 1500-2000, russian fast food - 500 rubles (10$).
- admission fees to all museums and activities as per program with avoiding lines option -100$ per person
- lunch - to be more flexible i will offer you the best places for having meal.
- Optional evening program
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We are a group of 10 ranging from 13 to 82 and I would rate Polina 10 stars if possible. Everything was organised perfectly, from meeting us at the port, to the courteous driver and excellent mini-bus with complimentary bottled water. Polina's expert English plus in-depth knowledge of Russian history complimented her varied and interesting tour, amended to fit around the changeable weather. I cannot recommend Polina highly enough for any tour group. Thank you Polina - we had an amazing three days x