See Catherine's palace, Peterhof Lower Gardens & Hermitage museum and more with a private guide
This 3-day tour realy covers the best what this magnificent city has. Look please at the following list of so famous places:
Catherine's palace with the Amber room and Catherine's park . If you visited Catherine's palace in the past this visit can be replaced by the tour of the former Royal residence Oranienbaum or the tour of the former naval base of Peter the Great - Kronstadt.
Peterhof Lower Gardens including amazing Grand cascade
Hermitage museum - Russia's largest art collection. If you visited the museum in the past this visit can be replaced with the tour of the Russian museum)
The Church on Spilled Blood - the most Russian church of the city
St. Peter and Paul's fortress and cathedral- the birthplace of the city
St. Isaac's cathedral - the former principal cathedral of the country
Faberge museum - amazing collection of Russian jewellery
canal boat ride in the historic part of the city
This itinerary can be changed according to your request
09:00 Meet at the ship or at the hotel
09:00 - 10:00 - Drive to Peterhof
10:00 - 11. 30 - Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade.
11. 30 - 12: 30 lunch stop at a local restaurant (optional)
12. 30 - 13. 30 - Drive to the Tsars' Village
13. 30 - 16. 00 - a visit to the Catherine's Palace, including the famous Amber room. A walk in the park.
16:00 : 17:00 Drive back to the city
10. 00 - Meeting by the ship or hotel
10:00 - 13. 00 - Tour of the Hermitage museum.
13:00 - 14. 00 lunch ( optional)
14. 00 - 17:00 Sightseeing tour with the inside visits to Peter & Paul Fortress, Spilled Blood Church and St. Isaac's Cathedral.
17. 00 - return to the hotel
10. 00 - meet at the ship or by the hotel
10. 00 - 12. 00 - Yussupof palace tour
12. 30 - 13. 30 - canal boat ride
13. 30 - 14. 30 - lunch at the local cafe ( pirrogi)
15. 00 - 16. 30 - Faberge museum
17. 00 - return to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We can meet in the lobby or your hotel or by the ship in the Sea port. I can come and meet you at the Airport or Railway station.
End location: In the end of the tour i can drop you of at the place of your choice.
Duration: 3 days
By the comfortable van Mercedes Viano or Mercedes Sprinter for larger groups ( up to 16 persons)
-My services as a professional licensed tour guide
-private a/c vehicle for 3 days
-Admission fee to the museums shown in the itinerary
-All local taxes
- visas for cruise ship passengers
- a bottle of water for every day per person
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 roubles - you need approximately 1500 roubles per person for 3 lunches
*Any items or purchases of a personal nature are not included in the price of the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Elena combines impressive domain expertise with authentic care and attention to her guests satisfaction. Her three day St P tour provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn about the history and people of St Petersburg. It was thorough, deeply engaging, and an exceptional experience for our family!