visit Peterhof, Tsarskoye Selo and Catherine Palace, Hermitage with a private guide
It is a beautiful classic 2 day tour of St. Petersburg
It includes all the highlights of the city:
-two most famous summer residences of Russian Royal family (Catherine Palace with Amber Room in Tsraskoye Selo, Peterhof),
-Russia's biggest museum (Hermitage)
-Unique Russian Cathedral (Cathedral of Our Savior On Spilled Blood)
- A burial place of Russian Royal Family (Peter and Paul's Cathedral)
-One of the local Russian Orthodox functioning Churches
-A metro ride (if you'd like)
-A farmer's market (if you'd like)
9. 00- Meeting at the hotel
9. 00-10. 30 -Beginning of the city tour, with several photo stops at the main highlights of the city. Inside visit of St. Nicolas Cathedral
10. 30-11. 10-Travel to Peterhof by hydrofoil.
11. 10-12. 30 -Walk in the Fountain Park
12. 30-13. 00- Short break for lunch
13. 00-14. 00- Driving to Tsarskoye Selo (Tsars' Village)
14. 00-15. 30- Inside visit to the Catherine palace with Amber Room.
15. 30-17. 00 - Driving back to the hotel. Taking a metro ride (subway) and visit to local farmer's market on the way back(if you'd like).
9. 00 - Meeting at the hotel
9. 00 - 12. 30- Second part of the city tour. Inside visit to Peter and Paul's Cathedral (in the territory of Peter and Paul's Fortress). Inside visit to the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
13. 00-14. 00-Lunch
14. 15-16. 15- Inside visit to the Hermitage Museum
16. 15-17. 00- Driving back to the hotel
Closed:Hermitage -Mon, Spilled Blood -Wed, Peterhof palace -Mon, Catherine palace-Tue
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the hotel or anywhere it is comfortable for you
End location: At the hotel or anywhere it is comfortable for you
Duration: 2 days
In the course of the tour we'll mostly use private vehicle, we'll do some walking and also will use hydrofoil on the way back from suburb (Peterhof)to the city.
-My services as your personal tour guide
-Transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle
-Hydrofoil ride (since spring till mid autumn, in winter we will use a car instead)
-A Permit for photo and video at the museums
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3500 per day, Rubles, Cards - lunch, books, souvenirs
The main currency is rubles. At most of the places they take cards. You can also exchange US Dollars/ euros into rubles at the local banks or take rubles from your card using a local ATM.
Lunch (around 5-20 $ per person). At most of the places they take cards.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a wonderful two-day tour of St. Petersburg even after a crazy start on day one. Kseniya is knowledgeable about the history of the city, the art, and the architecture and all those interesting things in-between that make a tour a truly unique experience. Well done!