A PrivateTwo Day Tour
This two day tour is focused mainly on Tonle Sap lake, fine art School, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Baphoun, Phimean Akas, Royal Palace, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King, Taprom and Angkor Wat.
Day 01: Arrival &Floating village
-I will be holding up your name on signboard waiting for you.
-Visit Tonle Sap lake, floating village
-Visit Les Artisan D'Angkor, fine art School, place for workshop wood and stone carving
Day 02: Temple Visit
-Visit South Gate of Angkor Thom
-Vist Bayon temple, over 200 large faces carved on the 54 towers, Baphoun and Phimean Akas, built in late tenth century-beginning of the 11th century, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King, Taprom ( The Ancestor Brahma, Jungle Temple ) and Angkor Wat, first a Hindu, then subsequently a Buddhist. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Upon arrival in Siem Reap International Airport, I will be holding up your name on signboard waiting for you. Then you will be transferred to hotel for check in the hotel.
End location: Return to hotel
Duration: 2 days
A privately comfortable vehicle with A/C.
• Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
• English Speaking Guide
• 02 bottles of Mineral water per person per day
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 USD 1 = 4000 RIEL - Temple Pass: 1 Day: USD 37, 2-3 Days: USD 62, 4-7 Days: USD 72
Boat Fee and Tax: USD 20 per person
Meals: USD 6> per person
• Beverages and meals
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
• Entrench fees of all areas/activities
• I am not a driver, but my driven tours will include a private driver
• Children under 12 must show passport to the temple ticket controllers
• I am not a doctor or a nurse but I always have a first aid kits in my bag.