top highlights of St. Petersburg with a private guide
This tour includes the top highlights of St. Petersburg - from the famous Amber Room of the Catherine Palace in Tsar's Village to the beautiful Orthodox Cathedrals of Savior on Spilled Blood. We will also see the state rooms of the Winter Palace and gems of the Hermitage collection. The Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan. Boat trip around the canals.
And we will have time for shopping.
Extra evening program (ballet, folk show, and restaurant) can be added if you wish.
Also if you have your vision of the tour please let me know.
Please note GOLDEN ROOM IN HERMITAGE should be booked 1 month in advance!!!
If you are cruise passengers please book it at least 1 week an advance.
9. 00 - Meeting by the ship (hotel)
9. 00- 12. 00 - Trip to Tsar's Village, visit to Catherine Palace with Amber Room
12. 00-13. 00 - Lunch at the Podvorie Restaurant (Russian Authentic Cuisine) or cafe.
13. 00-14. 00 - Trip to Peterhoff
14. 00 - 15. 30 - Walk in the Lower Park with Fountain ensembles
15. 30 - 16. 30 - Trip back to the city
16. 30 - 17. 30 - Boat trip around the canals
17. 30 - 18. 15 - Back to the ship or hotel.
9. 30- meeting by the ship
9. 30-13. 00 - Site seeing tour with Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, The Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Shopping.
13. 00-14. 00 - Lunch in the local cafe
14. 00-16. 00 - Hermitage museum
16. 30-17. 00 - Arrival back to the sea port (hotel)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll meet you at your hotel or some other place, cruise ship port.
End location: I will drop you back at the starting point.
Duration: 2 days
the car Mazda 3, 2014
it's ok for 2 (adult)
My service as a guide as per program
Transportation, guide and driver's service, port fees and taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 rubles - 1500 rubles (it's about 15-23$) for lunch but in all restaurants you can pay with credit or debit cards
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a great tour with Elena! She was very knowledgeable & courteous. She was punctual & professional. The best part about our tour was that Elena was able to adapt her itinerary on the fly. For example... when we had some rain expected on the morning of our tour, she changed up the order of our stops so that we could visit the Peterhof without dealing with rain. We also wanted to eat at a specific restaurant for lunch and she made sure we were able to eat there & still see everything. Highly recommend