Private tour with all must haves included.
Welcome to St. Petersburg!
On this tour we explore the best sights of St. Petersburg over a two-day period. It has a lot to show and I can offer the convenient and nice itinerary to see the must-haves of our city in quite comfortable pace .
We visit the world famous suburbs of the city on the first day and explore the heart of St. Petersburg on the second day. You will see such unique sights:
-Peterhof is the kingdom of Fountains
-Catherine Palace and Amber room is wonder of the world
-Hermitage is one of the best museums in the world
-Peter and Paul Fortress is nest of St Petersburg and famous as burial place of Russian Royal family
-Savior on the Spilt Blood the most special and unusual sight and etc.
What a great idea to spend your precious time with a guide who is sure how to get the best from 2 day stay!
Please note that the itinerary is just a suggestion. And I can do my best to accommodate any and all special requests.
I look forward to showing you my city!
- Meet at the ship
- Enjoy the beauty of the awakening city. Possible to visit St. Nicolas Cathedral.
- Drive to City of Pushkin (formerly Tsarskoye Selo)
- Catherine's Palace; the Amber Room is definitely the highlight here. Enjoy beauty of the park.
- Drive to Peterhof
- Enjoy the beauty of Peterhof park with fountains
- Enjoy unexpected beauty of subway on the way back
- Return to the ship/optional evening program
Evening program option is also available as Folk show or Ballet in one of the best theaters of St Petersburg.
- Meet at the ship
- Start the city tour
- Visit the the Peter and Paul's Fortress and the Cathedral.
- Visit St. Issac's Cathedral, Church on the Spilt Blood
- You will be able to take pics at the most picturesque places of the city: Spit of Basil Island, the Bronze Horseman, Nevsky Prospect and more.
- Hermitage tour
- Return to the ship
PLEASE NOTE: You can easily change the plan - add activity or even lower it. I am opened to help You to get the Dream Plan
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point is the terminal of your ship.
End location: I will take you back to the terminal of your ship.
Duration: 2 days
My clean modern Honda CRV with Ac and big trunk up to 4 people.
Or captain seats Vw Multiven with ac up to 6 people.
Friendly and professional guide service
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 rubles - In our city only souvenir shops can accept foreign currency. In the stores and cafes you will have to pay with credit card or with Russian roubles. Good lunch in a good restaurant will cost you 2000 (30-40$)
- admission fees to all museums and activities as per program with avoiding lines option - 110$ per person
- lunch - to be more flexible i will offer you the best places for having meal.
- Optional evening program
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We enjoyed our 2 day tour with Polina. She was accommodating with a change of plans one of the days we were there. We were able to make our own itinerary so we were not rushed trying to see everything. Ticket prices were not included in our tour rate but Polina paid for us then we paid her back. She was honest with those prices when we changed plans. Polina is knowledgeable about Russian history, English is excellent, clean car and prompt. Perfect for a cruise tour.